• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Pedals & Boot Lip Spoiler

Guest markcwq

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs
Installed new pedals and a boot lip spoiler last week. Extremely satisfied especially with my first interior mod.

Hey i thought u wants to do it slowly?? Lolz

Text me when u are around my place!! I want to molest yr ride.

Guest markcwq
Installed new pedals and a boot lip spoiler last week. Extremely satisfied especially with my first interior mod.

Hey i thought u wants to do it slowly?? Lolz

Text me when u are around my place!! I want to molest yr ride.

Since our first meet, it's already been more than 2 months. I think it's slow enough! Am planning to install the AMG steering wheel next but it's not an easy part to get. Sure, I'm around your area quite often. Don't mind meeting for coffee!

Can advise where you install the pedals? Interested to install for my 3 weeks old c180k too,

Thanks

Guest markcwq

Can advise where you install the pedals? Interested to install for my 3 weeks old c180k too,

Thanks

Sent you a PM.

Thanks

Sent you a PM.

Thanks for the info...will install the pedal soon.

Guest markcwq

Hi can send me the details as well as the price?

thanks!

Have sent you a PM.

Cheers!

Guest ODRBENZ

Hi bro, can PM me where to do up the rear boot lip spoiler and the foot pedals pls. Kindly advice the damage $$ if possible?? Thanks & cheers.

Hi can send me the details as well as the price?

thanks!

Dun mind PM me as well! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Azkhamis

Hi, how much is theboot lip spoiler??? can pm me pls...

Please PM me the contact & piece of the spoiler & pedal. Thanks