• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes FOB battery replacement -

Guest blackmercs

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo
Nice and useful Video!

Btw, how do u insert YouTube video in this new platform?

Auto!!! All I meeds to do is to save the link then cut & paste here!!

:lol: Ok ok...Will try that soon! Thx Bro!:P

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

IMHO

Depending how fresh is your battery from the date it left the Prod line.

Generally it should last you more than 2 years & depending the number of times U press the buttons each day! :)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

My previous E cabrio with keyless feature one of the FOB battery last only 8 months.

My previous E cabrio with keyless feature one of the FOB battery last only 8 months.

IMHO,

My previous E250 keyless lasted >14 months & good even at the pt I surrendered the ride to CnC.

Defective battery, should have claim under warranty.....:)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

hi all i got my ride last oct now the keyless feature no problem only thing is when i press the button have to press alot of time than the door unlock or lock since jan... anyone got the same issue?

IMHO,

My previous E250 keyless lasted >14 months & good even at the pt I surrendered the ride to CnC.

Defective battery, should have claim under warranty.....:)

Lucky me, found out when handing over the car hehehe

hi all i got my ride last oct now the keyless feature no problem only thing is when i press the button have to press alot of time than the door unlock or lock since jan... anyone got the same issue?

If yr car comes with keyless features no need to press the fob to lock / unlock. Change the battery and try again if problem persist claims warranty as per Unker advise :).

My SE had told me during car collection to plug the key into car ignition to start the car once in a while in order to keep the keyless-go in-syn with the car. I guess cars are like any living things, we all need to Fxxx to be happy and sane.

Anyway, I have my keyless-go since Jan and it still works perfectly. The key never leaves my pocket to start the car and looks like the key and car are still "happy" without the "Fxxx". :D