• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

hotel wedding dinner packages

Guest arshavin

arshavin wrote:

any bros care to advise?

planning just 5 to 6 tables only.

Any budget range??? Indoor or outdoor?

Equinox?? The Flyers? SAF Yacht Club? Fort Canning Centre? RWS? MBS? Munich Auto? C&C? PML? Zouk? OCC?

cheers

Guest subaru67

arshavin wrote:

Haha. Less than 10k. Indoor with hotel room.

Zouk can hold wedding dinner ? I m very surprised. Haha.

got $$$ anywhere or everywhere also can held wedding:bounce:

Guest arshavin

SeaClass wrote:

Wow! Who else holding their big day this year??

The banquet prices kept going up each year!

Mine in Dec.:peace:

haha me too.. but still hunting for hotels.

Guest arshavin

lightning wrote:

cut only 36% nia...still got 8 mth bonus and $2.2million p.a.. :bounce:

seriously, do u think the real local singaporeans will care about their pay cut or pay increase news? the PAP policies r already killing Singapore slowly and forcing locally pure singaporeans to leave the country.

If PAP is really serious about being transparency and open system, they must relook at their new citizen scheme.

Guest blackmercs

Bor bian leh, holding a MOM title so got to cut my pay. Btw if needs convoy on yr big day just shout for the la kopi kakis. Ang pao a token of appreciation can liao.

Guest SeaClass

Haha!! Alright!!!

For your case, 5 to 6 tables should be easier to source if you looking at restaurants...don't think hotels will accept <10 tables.

I know Four Seasons Hotel need min 12 tables at their Crescent (smallest) Ballroom.

Guest arshavin

blackmercs wrote:

Bor bian leh, holding a MOM title so got to cut my pay. Btw if needs convoy on yr big day just shout for the la kopi kakis. Ang pao a token of appreciation can liao.

mine no convoy as mine is simple n nice one. actually i was surprised that some of 5 star hotels offer 5 to 6 tables too. regent, ritz-carton, sheraton, Shangri La etc.

Guest blackmercs

arshavin wrote:

mine no convoy as mine is simple n nice one. actually i was surprised that some of 5 star hotels offer 5 to 6 tables too. regent, ritz-carton, sheraton, Shangri La etc.

Aiya all so high class one arh. If u plans to held it at simpang bedok, i got lobang. Satay (2 sticks)with rice on me!!

arshavin wrote:

Most BIG hotel have SMALL ballroom for company function or events

arshavin wrote:

Haha. Less than 10k. Indoor with hotel room.

Zouk can hold wedding dinner ? I m very surprised. Haha.

Hi arshavin,

Zouk, yes....dance floor can fit in 6x 5ft round tables...swee swee..

cheers