• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W168/169 owners

Guest Horizon

Guest blackmercs

Horizon wrote:

Hi all,

I going to buy pre owned w169 soon and happen to find this forum on BM related matters. I had a query howcome A-class no much discussion?

Welcome.. Probably A class no issue or the owners no plans to mod their ride.

Guest Horizon

blackmercs wrote:

Welcome.. Probably A class no issue or the owners no plans to mod their ride.

Bro blackmercs,

Correct me if i'm wrong. I went thru the folder/pics on GTG and didn't see any A/B class owners attend. Is it that they have their own activities but didn't show here? Is there any other active A class local forum u know?

Guest blackmercs

Horizon wrote:

Bro blackmercs,

Correct me if i'm wrong. I went thru the folder/pics on GTG and didn't see any A/B class owners attend. Is it that they have their own activities but didn't show here? Is there any other active A class local forum u know?

Nope I doubt so there is any. What kind of activities you are looking for? The la kopi team perhaps can help u.

Guest desmondtoo

Horizon wrote:

Bro blackmercs,

blackmercs wrote:

Nope I doubt so there is any. What kind of activities you are looking for? The la kopi team perhaps can help u.

Hi Horizon...Welcome in:welcome:

I've a B160...Also the Lakopi Kakis...yes like what Bro Blackmerc said, what kind of activities you are looking for?

At Our Monthly GTG(Pls check out our event thread), we welcome all rides...regardless of Brand and model. Hope to see you around...:bounce:

Guest Horizon

desmondtoo wrote:

Hi Horizon...Welcome in:welcome:

I've a B160...Also the Lakopi Kakis...yes like what Bro Blackmerc said, what kind of activities you are looking for?

At Our Monthly GTG(Pls check out our event thread), we welcome all rides...regardless of Brand and model. Hope to see you around...:bounce:

Thank you, bro desmond

I'm looking at those discussion on A-class from cosmetic to performance enhancement.

Other than GTG , do u organize breakfast run once in awhile?

Guest desmondtoo

Horizon wrote:

Thank you, bro desmond

I'm looking at those discussion on A-class from cosmetic to performance enhancement.

Other than GTG , do u organize breakfast run once in awhile?

No B'fast run yet...But have weekly Friday Nite Supper at Changi Village...and occasional Lunching...:bounce:

Come and join us...have fun together ya!

Guest Cklasse

Horizon wrote:

Bro blackmercs,

I used to run the A-class website with a few other owners but has since closed down many years ago. If you want to read up on the old site, it's at http://a_klasse_club.tripod.com/.

Sgmerc has seen only a handful of A-class over the years and the owners don't seem to get involve. Hopefully you will join us when you got your W169. I still miss my W168, it's a special small car that has unique design.

Guest Horizon

Cklasse wrote:

I used to run the A-class website with a few other owners but has since closed down many years ago. If you want to read up on the old site, it's at http://a_klasse_club.tripod.com/.

Sgmerc has seen only a handful of A-class over the years and the owners don't seem to get involve. Hopefully you will join us when you got your W169. I still miss my W168, it's a special small car that has unique design.

Ya, found that website as mentioned it's not active anymore. Sure will join the events organize once I collect my ride.

Guest chiaster

Toddy and Horizon, my suggestion is for you both to join us at 1 or all of the following:

1. La Kopi session this friday

2. month end get-together

3. AMG next month

P.S. whatever you do, be sure to be there for the AMG next month!!!

:bounce:

Guest chiaster

congratulations on your new ride, mate! :becky:

do remember to join us at the month end get-together and also the AMG on 26th november! :bounce:

looking forward to meeting you and your ride! :wave:

Horizon wrote:

Just got my pre owned w169 (06) few days back, although the car look small but inside it's quite spacy and engine wise more powerful than my previous ride.

Guest Cklasse

Horizon wrote:

Just got my pre owned w169 (06) few days back, although the car look small but inside it's quite spacy and engine wise more powerful than my previous ride.

The A-class leg space is more than any C and E class, it's as much as the S class or even more. It's just not wide like the rest. This is one hell of a small car that can zip among traffic and carpark.

Love that car.

Guest Horizon

Cklasse wrote:

The A-class leg space is more than any C and E class, it's as much as the S class or even more. It's just not wide like the rest. This is one hell of a small car that can zip among traffic and carpark.

Love that car.

Any bro, brought BE rims from rays tyre? Was quoted 18' BE rim with yoko c-drive at 2.5k. Wat do u think?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...