• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Insurance premium for CLS

Guest hoyas

A question for CLS350 owners: How much is your yearly insurance premium?

I got quotations from a few companies, including NTUC, and they range from $2k to $2.6k, with 50% NCD! According to the dealer, they classify this car as a SPORTS car!?

My 530i was only half of this.

Thanks.

You try AXA ? My E93 with 50% is only 1k+.

Best to get your insurance via broker.

Yep, got AXA quote from dealer. Still above $2k. Maybe age has to do with it? But I'm 35, so shouldn't fall into super high-risk cat. Waiting for quote from MSIG.

Hi Hoyas,

I'm driving the CLS and i was shocked as well that they categorised this car as a coupe!

I asked them the definition of coupe and they told me 2 doors, then i ask them to count how many doors does the CLS have and they just kept quiet.

Anyway, bopian lor coz they say mercedes declare this car as coupe when it come in lor..

Anyway, just to have a rough idea, i actually used my dad's name coz my NCB abit jialat and he's got 50% and aged above 50 still kena 2K plus ah..

Hope that helps..

Thanks bros for the referrals.

Best quote I've gotten is MSIG. Less than $2k. They recognise this car as a saloon, not a coupe. At least they use their common sense. Narmi, maybe you should try them out after your current policy expires.

Guest SgLaKsa

Thanks bros for the referrals.

Best quote I've gotten is MSIG. Less than $2k. They recognise this car as a saloon, not a coupe. At least they use their common sense. Narmi, maybe you should try them out after your current policy expires.

wah bro cls350 ah... ... drooling man... i hope i can also afford that one day ;D cool.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest narmi

Hey 9339!!

Ya lar, been out of town for almost the whole month of march ah.. Came back, my car was totally covered in dust because my neighbour is doing some construction for his house and since no one else is using my car, my car got totally covered by dust lor!! Damn dirty! Maybe we should make today's session a meetup cum carwash!!

Are you coming today?