• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

All E Class C207 2 Door Coupe Report here

Guest kepiting1sg

Sorry... His ride now is on no turbo.... Twin turbo next week then have.... Wrong info... So domlhy... You want twin turbo.. Must chiong until u have no turbo... Then they will install...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

hi guys! e250 white reporting.

hi bro... come and join us! we need more e coupe......... haha.. we finally got another e coupe.. like once in a blue blue moon... dun listen to the other 2 bull shit.. me e coupe is special.. no turbo one.. i ask for 50k cheaper, they remove my turbo for me.. :sick: :sick: :sick:

hi bro... come and join us! we need more e coupe......... haha.. we finally got another e coupe.. like once in a blue blue moon... dun listen to the other 2 bull shit.. me e coupe is special.. no turbo one.. i ask for 50k cheaper, they remove my turbo for me.. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yours once in a blue moon... My E sedan dunno what moon oso never see newcomer leh....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

got la.. wait longer.... maybe till the day u sell ur car... u will see another one.. woo hoo!

Swee... U buy my ride... Then I buy yours...

Sorry... His ride now is on no turbo.... Twin turbo next week then have.... Wrong info... So domlhy... You want twin turbo.. Must chiong until u have no turbo... Then they will install...

haha.. i just the love the car but I wanna do some cosmetic like side mirrors and spoiler and grille.. all matt black maybe.. been controlling for half a year.. haha..

Half a year? Thats very good control if you ask me. Most bros here cant even last half a day then will give in to temptations!

agree.... just ask BM...

BM classic example... his stock lasted less than 2 hours... where most of our rides would last at least a week in stock.. mine lasted 2 weeks.. and did mainly cosmetics.... e.g. grille.. am鸡logo...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will get my e250 cgi coupe ride in week time...hope any kind experience bro guide me what to poison to my car.....eg body kit ,,,rim , exhaust, tuning to my ride...cheers....my name is Andy staying in the west hp: 90259959 ..cheers

• 3 months later...

Finally got my C-coupe...loving the looks of the car...

16db6482-9e1d-4809-a6e8-1028e5499eb2.jpg

U mean E coupe? Holy cow sibei chio.

Oops..sorry Blackmercs yes its E coupe.haha

If your "C" coupe is this nice, i got no face to see u lolz!! Second car? U dump yr C63?

• 4 months later...