• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

All E Class C207 2 Door Coupe Report here

Guest kepiting1sg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i was told that the sound is normal in all coupe as it is the sound of the turbo working on the 1.8l engine.. like to knownif this is true..thanks.

Seems normal as I can also heard the engine noise when driving. Turbo sound can't be heard clearly unless you install a BOV as the turbo only activate within a certain bandwidth.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought a second hand E350 CGI Coupe (PI) last week, after diagnostic check by mechanic shows the car to be in acceptable condition.

Unfortunately, the engine check light came the day after I bought the coupe.  Found that the high pressure fuel pump is not working well and has to be replaced.  Searched for a few days liao, still no stockist have the part.  Maybe havent searched thoroughly.

Anyone here can advise which other stockists (local or online) who we can approach for reliable parts?

Thank you very much in advance.

Just bought a second hand E350 CGI Coupe (PI) last week, after diagnostic check by mechanic shows the car to be in acceptable condition.

Unfortunately, the engine check light came the day after I bought the coupe.  Found that the high pressure fuel pump is not working well and has to be replaced.  Searched for a few days liao, still no stockist have the part.  Maybe havent searched thoroughly.

Anyone here can advise which other stockists (local or online) who we can approach for reliable parts?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi It is a small world. I think I went to take a look at this same E350 coupe too. U can pm me. I just got a used E350 coupe too :)

• 1 year later...

Dear All, may I check with you guys the average FC for your coupe?

mine is a E250 coupe MY2010.

im only getting 6.6l per KM. I think something is wrong somewhere. Can some kind soul enlighten me. Thanks!

ok, no matter how I drive. e or S mode both same. From a fresh pump of fuel. Traveling at 50km/hr on C mode for 1km distant. The meter show me 11.1/100km.

usually I do all the calculation by using the traditional way of the mileage divide by the same amount of fuel pump. Any advise? 

Guys, a quick question on e250 coupe my2010. May I know if there is MAF sensor on this car? From the net I saw the sensor to be like the image below.

but I tried calling min ghee, they said there isn't any maf for this model, called another Stockist they said this model maf comes with the intake manifold. Wondering if any of you change the MAF sensor before on this model and can advise on where can I get it and how does it looks like. Thanks.

IMG_0011.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi , anyone still driving this particular model🙃

On 10/12/2019 at 10:33 PM, ride00 said:

Wah...so silent la, coupe owners....

Mine needs a change of shocks, it's a e250 2012 with Dynamic mode...

Any advice on replacement brands?

Sorry I have been here in a long time. Anyway blistein has aftermarket parts that are cheaper. But our sports mode need a bypass which you have to get separately if not coded in. Original shocks are at about 1K each based on stockist