Guest kepiting1sg

All E Class C207 2 Door Coupe Report here

145 posts in this topic

Anyone know what is the button/switch at the driver front door. Near the bottom of the door.

Anyone know what is the button/switch at the driver front door. Near the bottom of the door.

I think you are referring to the rear boot button ?

is it normal for the engine sound to be heard in the 2010 e250 coupe?

i was told that the sound is normal in all coupe as it is the sound of the turbo working on the 1.8l engine.. like to knownif this is true..thanks.

i was told that the sound is normal in all coupe as it is the sound of the turbo working on the 1.8l engine.. like to knownif this is true..thanks.

Seems normal as I can also heard the engine noise when driving. Turbo sound can't be heard clearly unless you install a BOV as the turbo only activate within a certain bandwidth.

Reporting my White E Coupe guys! Hope to meet up with all the E Coupe brothers here. If any whatsapp group please add me in, Cheers!

Casperamg 2014 e350 coupe irridium silver

Just bought a second hand E350 CGI Coupe (PI) last week, after diagnostic check by mechanic shows the car to be in acceptable condition.

Unfortunately, the engine check light came the day after I bought the coupe.  Found that the high pressure fuel pump is not working well and has to be replaced.  Searched for a few days liao, still no stockist have the part.  Maybe havent searched thoroughly.

Anyone here can advise which other stockists (local or online) who we can approach for reliable parts?

Thank you very much in advance.

Just bought a second hand E350 CGI Coupe (PI) last week, after diagnostic check by mechanic shows the car to be in acceptable condition.

Unfortunately, the engine check light came the day after I bought the coupe.  Found that the high pressure fuel pump is not working well and has to be replaced.  Searched for a few days liao, still no stockist have the part.  Maybe havent searched thoroughly.

Anyone here can advise which other stockists (local or online) who we can approach for reliable parts?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi It is a small world. I think I went to take a look at this same E350 coupe too. U can pm me. I just got a used E350 coupe too :)

Dear All, may I check with you guys the average FC for your coupe?

mine is a E250 coupe MY2010.

im only getting 6.6l per KM. I think something is wrong somewhere. Can some kind soul enlighten me. Thanks!

ok, no matter how I drive. e or S mode both same. From a fresh pump of fuel. Traveling at 50km/hr on C mode for 1km distant. The meter show me 11.1/100km.

usually I do all the calculation by using the traditional way of the mileage divide by the same amount of fuel pump. Any advise? 

Guys, a quick question on e250 coupe my2010. May I know if there is MAF sensor on this car? From the net I saw the sensor to be like the image below.

but I tried calling min ghee, they said there isn't any maf for this model, called another Stockist they said this model maf comes with the intake manifold. Wondering if any of you change the MAF sensor before on this model and can advise on where can I get it and how does it looks like. Thanks.

IMG_0011.JPG

Hi,

just got hold of a E250 Coup. Any WhatsApp group I can join in for meetup?

regards

jonathan 

hi Guys, Ive just got myself a 2010 ..E250 coupe....let me know if you guys wana meet up....

1 person likes this

On 26/04/2019 at 0:50 AM, Danster said:

hi Guys, Ive just got myself a 2010 ..E250 coupe....let me know if you guys wana meet up....

Let’s meet up. I have to same year and model

Anyone still active here?