• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Class Sedan Reports here (W123,W124,W210,W211,W212, W213)

Guest kepiting1sg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I just got my pre-owned pre-FL E250 W212 last weekend. This is my first time driving a Mercedes. Enjoying the ride so far and still learning about all the different technology and gadgets in the car. Looking forward to joining the community here. Cheers! 

dirtflower

• 2 weeks later...

Waited out the 7th month and took delivery of my cavansite blue w213 today. 

Said goodbye to this sweet ride...316xlbn.jpg

... for a sweeter ride15nrgo0.jpg

Did not regret spending the 8k extra for the exclusive version. Delivery experience from C&C is good, SA was detailed, spent almost 90 mins for the whole process.

Liked the way the key was presented in the box, a fitting presentation in view of the obscene amount of hard earned money paid for   this car... VERY happy that C&C ordered the white key instead of black!2dl3v6c.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Autoswede said:

Waited out the 7th month and took delivery of my cavansite blue w213 today. 

Said goodbye to this sweet ride...316xlbn.jpg

... for a sweeter ride15nrgo0.jpg

Did not regret spending the 8k extra for the exclusive version. Delivery experience from C&C is good, SA was detailed, spent almost 90 mins for the whole process.

Liked the way the key was presented in the box, a fitting presentation in view of the obscene amount of hard earned money paid for   this car... VERY happy that C&C ordered the white key instead of black!2dl3v6c.jpg

Congrats! That's a really handsome looking car! The keys look great!

Welcome all new owners E Class Sedans!

Page 1 owner list updated!

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Did not expect I would change my W212 so quickly...thought i would drive it for 20 yrs or more.  But in the end, took the plunge as the color i wanted was available.  This will be a keeper and I’ll be even happier to drive it for 20 yrs or more.

151. Pagoda - FL W212 E200 E Edition  W213 E250 AVG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pagoda said:

Did not expect I would change my W212 so quickly...thought i would drive it for 20 yrs or more.  But in the end, took the plunge as the color i wanted was available.  This will be a keeper and I’ll be even happier to drive it for 20 yrs or more.

Congratulations! You are one brave soul to take the plunge and I am sure you will like it more than the W212FL.

• Like 1

How long did you have the W212FL for? 

I also tempted.... Haha

2 hours ago, t13 said:

How long did you have the W212FL for? 

I also tempted.... Haha

Er...17 months....seriously it was unexpected as I wasn’t even looking to change car. I mean, what can be wrong with the Edition E? I had to give up some features which I value though, lane assist and sun roof. But coz need to take ex-stocks, I can’t spec to my heart desire.  But the base car specs are good enough for me.  I really just going after the wide cockpit and the color combination.  

2 hours ago, Merc Fan said:

Thanks Merc Fan, i sure hope so! Being a geeky gadgety guy, I am looking forward to the features on the W213. 

1 hour ago, Pagoda said:

Thanks Merc Fan, i sure hope so! Being a geeky gadgety guy, I am looking forward to the features on the W213. 

I am sure you will learn a lot from the new car. Hopefully you can share with us here as not all of us are technically inclined 😊

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Pagoda said:

Er...17 months....seriously it was unexpected as I wasn’t even looking to change car. I mean, what can be wrong with the Edition E? I had to give up some features which I value though, lane assist and sun roof. But coz need to take ex-stocks, I can’t spec to my heart desire.  But the base car specs are good enough for me.  I really just going after the wide cockpit and the color combination.  

Not only you. I just did the same on Friday. Booked W213 and traded my 18 months E edition. Hefty depreciation. Did it because I prefer a simple luxurious feel than the E edition

• Like 1

On 10/2/2017 at 2:40 PM, Pagoda said:

W213 really nice. No doubt about it. 

5 hours ago, E Edition said:

Not only you. I just did the same on Friday. Booked W213 and traded my 18 months E edition. Hefty depreciation. Did it because I prefer a simple luxurious feel than the E edition

Which model did you choose? What is your colour combination?

On 02/10/2017 at 2:40 PM, Pagoda said:

What is your colour combination?

6 hours ago, E Edition said:

What’s your depre like for the Edition E? For me, its really the wide cockpit and the color combination (Hyacinth Red / Brown Interior).