• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Class Sedan Reports here (W123,W124,W210,W211,W212, W213)

Guest kepiting1sg

Frozen grey perhaps? Nice and fierce......

I like the frozen grey after I saw a bro did the wrap on his c class.. But I am not sure how it will look on my stock 'sedated' ride. :)

My ride is still on stock 16" rims. Previous owner is a businessman.. Maybe need to overhaul my ride with amg bodykit and 19" to complement the frozen grey look. Haha..

I like the frozen grey after I saw a bro did the wrap on his c class.. But I am not sure how it will look on my stock 'sedated' ride. :)

My ride is still on stock 16" rims. Previous owner is a businessman.. Maybe need to overhaul my ride with amg bodykit and 19" to complement the frozen grey look. Haha..

Go for it bro. Must enjoy the car as much as possible. Hope to see you at our runs up north. That's where you can really feel the ride comes alive. Cheers : )

Go for it bro. Must enjoy the car as much as possible. Hope to see you at our runs up north. That's where you can really feel the ride comes alive. Cheers : )

Sure man. I will look out for the gatherings. Btw, are rims interchangeable between c and e class? I am looking for 18", but ain't sure the right offset and width.

Welcome KOT & louise!

Pg 1 owner list updated!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello seniors, just joined not too long too...hope to gain insights and support from seniors..James..

2011 Silver E250 CGI Avantgarde with Panoramic Roof.

Looking for a good set of 18" rims that will flush with side profile (without use of spacers)...

• Like 1
Love my family (especially Mom, Wife and Son), VW GOLF R MK6 5-Dr 2011 White & C&C Mercedes-Benz (W212) Moon Roof 2011 E-Class 250 Silver Stock Turbo<p>My ride's pictures here: http://www.sgmerc.com/gallery/album/118-june-2013-detailing-day/

Hello seniors, just joined not too long too...hope to gain insights and support from seniors..James..

2011 Silver E250 CGI Avantgarde with Panoramic Roof.

Looking for a good set of 18" rims that will flush with side profile (without use of spacers)...

Welcome James - Page 1 owner list updated!

For rims that fit like a glove - click the link for all the rims that match your ride.

For purchases depending on the models you might want to look for Benzline or MBM.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels/e_class_saloon_w212_alloys

• Like 1

Cheers

Welcome James - Page 1 owner list updated!

For rims that fit like a glove - click the link for all the rims that match your ride.

For purchases depending on the models you might want to look for Benzline or MBM.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels/e_class_saloon_w212_alloys

Thank you Kepiting1sg!  I feel at home already :)..also thank you for the link.  I will definitely look up..excited!

Love my family (especially Mom, Wife and Son), VW GOLF R MK6 5-Dr 2011 White & C&C Mercedes-Benz (W212) Moon Roof 2011 E-Class 250 Silver Stock Turbo<p>My ride's pictures here: http://www.sgmerc.com/gallery/album/118-june-2013-detailing-day/

• 3 months later...

Newbie reporting

W124beginner w124 e200 silver

Welcome W124beginner!

Your model should be named W124 200E

Any info regards to your 200E, can check with Bro Keltanky.

I am also a previous owner, so is Bro g8crasher.

Page 1 owner list updated!

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

u can also convert to the new facelift look :) S$13K ++

so vwhere u got this quote from? CNC? Gotta change bonnet... headlights. .. bumper... sideskirt??

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

so vwhere u got this quote from? CNC? Gotta change bonnet... headlights. .. bumper... sideskirt??

No need go Korea for plastic surgery!

Benzline do nose, eyelids, boobs upsize/downsize and many more aesthetic jobs except operating my C to look like your E :)

• Like 1

Cheers

Aiyoh... unker should say early.... I buy C turn into E...  cost effective.... for cheapo me....

No need go Korea for plastic surgery!

Benzline do nose, eyelids, boobs upsize/downsize and many more aesthetic jobs except operating my C to look like your E  :)

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just collected a 2nd hand e250 from san hup bee for my dad. Not bad, quite comfy, easy to drive...and even tho I am not going to use it, but being the car nut i am, i will be going for a drop in filter plus custom tune. Besides MT, you guys have any recommendation for tuning? I assume drop in filter will be K&N? Thanks in advance

Welcome leowzhawei ,ywyw45 & fugulah to the MB family! :)

Page 1 owner list updated!

• Like 1

Cheers

Paiseh, took so long to register here.

oso W212 FL E200 Deep Blue

Thanks.

Paiseh?? Welcome!!