Guest kepiting1sg

E Class Sedan Reports here (W123,W124,W210,W211,W212, W213)

412 posts in this topic

I think Active Parking Is best effective when when you park between 2 cars.

Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Mikepact said:

I think Active Parking Is best effective when when you park between 2 cars.

Cheers. 

This is very true. Otherwise It will go into ‘you must be be kidding me’ mode (means no active parking). Tested by my partner-in-crime. During test drive, She even attempted to try assist parking when she wanted to get out of perpendicular parking. Me and SE drop jaws and exchanges evil glances .. lol.

personally only time I used it in test drive too. The abrupt or rather aggressive parking from assist parking puts me off.

the active park assist feature parks rather slow, so if there are many cars waitng behind, parking on ur own skills seems better choice

For me, practical uses for Park Assist would be parallel parking only if I feel the space is insufficient w my own parking skills but the system thinks otherwise or a head in perpendicular parking in a relatively tight spot. In the latter case I would usually give the spot a miss since I wouldn't want to leave a scratch/dent in tight spots. There's really few scenarios I'd be using this feature in my case..

Yes ageee APA is quite slow but you can actually accelerate the process by stepping on the accelerator. 

For W213, Anyone can advise how do you lift up the wiper blades to enable cleaning of the windscreen?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Mikepact said:

For W213, Anyone can advise how do you lift up the wiper blades to enable cleaning of the windscreen?

Thanks

5B0C193C-588A-48C4-8C73-C5E486F0F45C.png

Hi, I am new here and will be collecting my new W213 ride in March. I asked my SE from CnC whether I can fix mobile TV and she will check for me. I am used to watch CNA during traffic jam in my Estima ride. Can anyone advise me on whether it is possible to fix mobile TV ? Thank you 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Ice Ice Ice said:

Hi, I am new here and will be collecting my new W213 ride in March. I asked my SE from CnC whether I can fix mobile TV and she will check for me. I am used to watch CNA during traffic jam in my Estima ride. Can anyone advise me on whether it is possible to fix mobile TV ? Thank you 

dun think cnc will do this mod for your ride. 
you may wish to check with elebest or benzline for 3rd party options.

would discourage driver watching news even though during traffic jam.

Did went down to Elebest to check it out will consider once I received the car. Agree with your point here on safety. It is for my wife to catch up with news. Thank you and happy holiday season. 

On 27/12/2018 at 0:22 AM, Ice Ice Ice said:

Hi there I also got the same car and collecting the same period as you! 

Nice. Maybe we should share more in march and see who will collect the car first. 

1 person likes this