• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Class Sedan Reports here (W123,W124,W210,W211,W212, W213)

Guest kepiting1sg

17 hours ago, Pagoda said:

What’s your depre like for the Edition E? For me, its really the wide cockpit and the color combination (Hyacinth Red / Brown Interior).

Talking about depreciation my my E Edition. A hefty $56K for 20 months. Order for new one color selenite grey and black leather. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, E Edition said:

Talking about depreciation my my E Edition. A hefty $56K for 20 months. Order for new one color selenite grey and black leather. 

Selenite grey is a gorgeous colour and "easier" to maintain. Why did you choose black leather? The car inside will look very dark.

2 hours ago, E Edition said:

You are a brave man ....lol 

My 16month old car depreciated by $37K and my SO said my E250 AVG gotta wait. Psychoing her still in progress. You guys pray for me hor....

You got it from C&C or PI?

16 hours ago, KopiOkosong said:

You are a brave man ....lol 

My 16month old car depreciated by $37K and my SO said my E250 AVG gotta wait. Psychoing her still in progress. You guys pray for me hor....

You got it from C&C or PI?

C & C. Your depreciation seems low. Did you get from PI. Selected black leather for easy maintenance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Collected my ride w213. 

Selenite grey with brown interior. Noticed that my dashboard and door trim is little different from most i seen on the road. Not wood or silver, more towards carbon trim but not exactly like those in Amg models. Lol.. I am a confused man

Traded In my W212 E200 and Book a W213 E250 AVG. Expected Arrival Sept/Oct 18.

Only 4 colours available 1)Obsidian Black, Cavansite Blue, Selenite Grey & Iridium Silver.

I finally choose Iridium Silver but don't seem to see anyone else mentioning this colour.

Not sure if this colour is offered only recently or it is not a suitable or preferred colour for the E250 AVG.

Will appreciate some advise/comments.

1 hour ago, Mikepact said:

Traded In my W212 E200 and Book a W213 E250 AVG. Expected Arrival Sept/Oct 18.

Only 4 colours available 1)Obsidian Black, Cavansite Blue, Selenite Grey & Iridium Silver.

I finally choose Iridium Silver but don't seem to see anyone else mentioning this colour.

Not sure if this colour is offered only recently or it is not a suitable or preferred colour for the E250 AVG.

Will appreciate some advise/comments.

I went to the dealer who happens to just bring in a fleet of CnC Mgmt cars. Saw a wife range of colors. Actually I was also looking at this blue (indeed unique classy) and another dark blue before I settled on grey just simply because only the grey comes with brown interior and rest are black interior. Got a bit sick of black seats and dark feel.. plus grey is much easier to maintain . It’s been about two weeks since I last washed my car and it still look fine. 😎 car Color is very personal and subjective. Go with what you like. 

4 hours ago, snsd555 said:

Which grey did you go for? Any pictures to show? Grey with brown interior does seem like a good choice!

Selenite grey. Google the colour.. probably better pics online. Snapped some ext/ext combo for you. 

3FD2A490-9EE5-4C0E-93A5-E275FC3972B7.jpeg

C8F31535-3638-415A-B4B4-C2F8CEA6AEC5.jpeg

22537ECF-0B62-41B4-9A34-53B7D33730F8.jpeg

Hi guys,

Just got my ride 2 days back. E250 CGI. Looking to make some friends and have some questions answered if possible over coffee. I spent 2 hours looking for the 3 1/2 inch jack Aux input yesterday and another half an hour figuring out how to reset the trip odo. 

And about the Odo, I have a inkling suspicion that it was tampered. Bought a 89000km car, 8 year old, condition of the car is good other than... the driver's seat being worn out with some discolouration. Anyone knows how we can get this checked? 

Also, pardon me for the dozens of questions, I've managed to get my phone connected via bluetooth but while in the phone module I can't seem to find anywhere to play music through the bluetooth. 

Really noob questions.. hope to meet some of you lao jiao guys soon!

16 hours ago, Knightfal said:

Hi guys,

Just got my ride 2 days back. E250 CGI. Looking to make some friends and have some questions answered if possible over coffee. I spent 2 hours looking for the 3 1/2 inch jack Aux input yesterday and another half an hour figuring out how to reset the trip odo. 

And about the Odo, I have a inkling suspicion that it was tampered. Bought a 89000km car, 8 year old, condition of the car is good other than... the driver's seat being worn out with some discolouration. Anyone knows how we can get this checked? 

Also, pardon me for the dozens of questions, I've managed to get my phone connected via bluetooth but while in the phone module I can't seem to find anywhere to play music through the bluetooth. 

welcome.. i have the same e250 cgi 2010.  for mine, the BT was only for calls.  so i got a Roidmi BT FM transmitter and stick it in the glove compartment.

On 25/07/2018 at 6:54 PM, Knightfal said:

Hi guys,

If you use bluetooth, you have to use a music app like spotify or your phone music app to play the songs. 

Welcome tituman,

Uncle me drives a 11yr old W211 E230  2.5L n.a.

Been a happy owner since March 2016. 4 year more good years to go.  

Guess most W211 owners have given up their ride by now.

I do read W212 more active now and more & more W213 coming on board. 

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your e-class.

All I can It's really a class above the rest. Haha.

On 8/2/2018 at 9:21 AM, CH_OldMerc said:

Welcome tituman,

Uncle me drives a 11yr old W211 E230  2.5L n.a.

Been a happy owner since March 2016. 4 year more good years to go.  

Guess most W211 owners have given up their ride by now.

I do read W212 more active now and more & more W213 coming on board. 

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your e-class.

All I can It's really a class above the rest. Haha.

Hi CH, I have just renewed my W211 E230 last month.Bought this new in 2008 Am very happy to renew my COE. Its a solid ride, this E230. That's all I can say. Other than the cold start in the morning which brings along the common gripe of loud engine noise and not much pick up, my car is smooth and quiet after about 15 mins of ride in it.  Thanks for the welcome and nice talking to you. David here with you.

Currently on Iridium Silver W205, waiting on delivery of my E200 Selenite Grey in Nov/Dec.. Will post more when i get my hands on the new ride. Love my W205 to the core now..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, have ordered a W213 E200 Advantgarde Hyacinth Red with Nut Brown interior from PI with a lot of factory add-ons. Expecting delivery in November. Can only say that with the add-ons, the price difference between C&C and PI is $80k+. I have two questions:

1) Has anybody changed the Benz logo on the bonnet to the Benz Star Emblem on the Advantgarde? Any picture of it would be highly appreciative. 

2) thinking of changing the stock rims to 19” after-market forged staggered rims. Was looking at the Mandrus Arrow. Has anybody any experience with Mandrus forged rims? Read mixed reviews from the USA MB forum. Or, if you have good experience with other rims, kindly recommend. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Calvyn Teo said:

Hi all, have ordered a W213 E200 Advantgarde Hyacinth Red with Nut Brown interior from PI with a lot of factory add-ons. Expecting delivery in November. Can only say that with the add-ons, the price difference between C&C and PI is $80k+. I have two questions:

1) Has anybody changed the Benz logo on the bonnet to the Benz Star Emblem on the Advantgarde? Any picture of it would be highly appreciative. 

2) thinking of changing the stock rims to 19” after-market forged staggered rims. Was looking at the Mandrus Arrow. Has anybody any experience with Mandrus forged rims? Read mixed reviews from the USA MB forum. Or, if you have good experience with other rims, kindly recommend. Thanks. 

This is the Mandrus Arrow wheel. 

264C5DEE-F333-430C-92EE-4A03A3BE5012.png