• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Class Sedan Reports here (W123,W124,W210,W211,W212, W213)

Guest kepiting1sg

I collected my E250 Elegance on Sept 26.   Coveline too .  I actually wanted Cavasite + Grey interior but no stock.

My interior was originally your color, but after 2nd thought , I went back to change to Black

Enjoy your ride

I think Coveline is a nicer color. Did contemplate having black for interior for practicality but decided to go with the color I like. Am prepared to have the interior cleaned regularly. 

The car is confortable to ride in and the seats are at higher positions than my previous car, an A4 Avant, which was black with black interior. 

How do you find the sound system of your car? 

• 1 month later...

Welcome colin, F&F, corgi & mogan!

Page 1 owner list updated!

• Like 2

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Newbie here. Used to drive w204. 3 yrs ago. Than to bimmer. Back to Mercedes

Used to be active in Bmw-sg. And organize events.

Cheers

hey lau ching wan

I am ckbmwe60 from bmw sg

nice to see you here too

I havent been back to bmw sg for a long time

how is your ngt 211 coming along

Hi everyone!

Used to drive many cars :-) may be my next car would be another Merc!?

Got a New E250 Avantgarde just 2 weeks ago for my wife to replace her Audi, decided to join this forum to look for info on this ride.

So far so good. And already got Blackvue installed last Saturday :-)

Cheers!

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why."

Welcome Pininy and wife!

Pg 1 owner list updated!

Cheers

hey lau ching wan

I am ckbmwe60 from bmw sg

nice to see you here too

I havent been back to bmw sg for a long time

how is your ngt 211 coming along

Hi bro. Nice to see you here. Under repair... :( but ok lah. Dealer steady did about 4k to the repair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have been using this. Some of the bros here also know this workshop, they mainly deals with Mers and BMW

Round Motor Repairs & Services

Tel:6481 2711

AMK Autopoint #01-19,

10 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A

Singapore 568047

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Welcome furry and Merci! :)

Pg 1 owner list updated!

Cheers

Hi,

Can add me please, w212 e200 elegance grey with black interior.

Sure, why not! :)

FL or PFL?

Welcome!

Cheers

Thanks PFL....

Cheers

Pg 1 Owner list updated

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely No. It sounded rather dangerous to have such electronics malfunction.

I am driving an E250 CGI (Yr 2010). Lately the auto cruise has been activating by itself (occasionally) and I have to depress brakes to deactivate it. Has anybody experienced this and any advice on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Welcome RSG Sagaran & Sinner108!

Page 1 owner list updated!

• Like 1

Cheers