• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SOUP KAMBING

Guest JGoh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest millionmilebenz

Al Azhar!!

Along Upper Bukit Timah Road, the row of eateries opposite Beauty World. Open 24hrs. If you're in the mood for lamb, order a keema naan to go with the soup kambing.... wah, now you got me hungry! ;D

Guest millionmilebenz

When I'm back in SG and have the 'craving' will call you... but, how to call???

Just PM'ed you my mobile number. Yes pls do call when you have the craving, I'm game any time for kambing soup and other goodies! Will also call CBlack and others staying around that area.

Guys,

I'm don't think this shop is opened till late but they are actually VERY famous for their Kambing Soup.

They are located at Boon Keng hawker centre near blocks 2/3/4/5.

Basically, among the soup kambing community (if there is such), these guys are considered the pioneers.

Just my two cents worth in contributing to the "high blood pressure" section of the forum! :)

Oh no!!!

Have to post-pone this. Got back to SG, but only to find out that have to fly out again Sunday (2nd Mar)afternoon.

Will have to tahan craving for another couple of weeks. >:(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest millionmilebenz

OK. Just got back. Anyone game for some Soup Kambing / Prata / Kopi session this Friday 10:30pm (?) at Al Azhar on Cheong Chin Nam Road?

Absolutely! I'll corral the others and let's meet there for a makan makan session. Everyone bring your appetite! ;D

Guest jenvid

Wat you guys think of the West Coast Food Centre... got power Beehoon Goreng Ikan Billis puteh & solid soup kambing.

How abt the one at the Tanglin Halt(16storey) next to the church ? The guy only sell kambing soup... Where the famous HongKong Zhicha used to be ?

Guest millionmilebenz

Friday huh, I go got BirD DAY present?? wahahaha

Bro, if you go I'll order a SPECIAL for you! Soup Kambing with oil so thick that we can light it on fire, hahahaha... ;D

Guest millionmilebenz

Wat you guys think of the West Coast Food Centre... got power Beehoon Goreng Ikan Billis puteh & solid soup kambing.

How abt the one at the Tanglin Halt(16storey) next to the church ? The guy only sell kambing soup... Where the famous HongKong Zhicha used to be ?

Good suggestions David! These can be the destinations for the next few rounds of "Makan Makan Sessions".

We'll try to make these a regular event and go round the island. We'll also shoot for Fri evenings so that post-makan we can go for healthy carbon clearing if so desired. ;)

Guest jenvid

My fav lunch set at West coast is

1. Chicken Cutlet

2. Soup Kambing

3. Beehoon Goreng Ikan Billis Puteh

4. Oyster Omelette

Wash it down with either sugar cane juice or Milo dinosuar

Then go for Cheng Teng... kekekeke...

BTW the upper boon keng mkt kambing soup also damn power. Got organs one. And that 'organ' also included. More special then SPECIAL ok...

The Commonwealth (ala Tanglin Halt 16 storey) will fit MMB's special !

Guest Protoss

My fav lunch set at West coast is

1. Chicken Cutlet

2. Soup Kambing

3. Beehoon Goreng Ikan Billis Puteh

4. Oyster Omelette

Wash it down with either sugar cane juice or Milo dinosuar

Then go for Cheng Teng... kekekeke...

BTW the upper boon keng mkt kambing soup also damn power. Got organs one. And that 'organ' also included. More special then SPECIAL ok...

The Commonwealth (ala Tanglin Halt 16 storey) will fit MMB's special !

Wah!

I feel stress for your Gym instructor. ;D