• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Pimp my ride! - From Uncle CLS to Mafia CLS

Guest merc.y

Guest merc.y

Guys!

Took me 2 months to find the car I wanted..... Black with light beige interior....

No CLS do not have this combo... no choice! But look for a good condition one and spray paint it BLACK....

ry%3D400

Bought this from a nice lady Sandy at Lay Auto

ry%3D400

1 Owner, 35k km Full C&C records...

ry%3D400

Damn hate the colour!

Pimp my Ride!

2 week later...

ry%3D400

Mean looking... &^#$! :)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The God Father - Blessing the car!

6 pot / 4 pot AMG BBK

20" HRE Rims

Face Lift Side mirrors and Rear lights

SL Grille

HID lights

H&R Spring (Now installing)...........and more coming up!

• Like 1

Guest merc.y

Throttle wrote:

contemplated the 2 stripes grill but thanks to you, decided on the SL single stripe grill.

hopefully they ship fast.

woooopeee!

Looks like you got POISON by me..... the Single ones are like the SL's.... Simple and nice...

Guest Throttle

yup. but i will stop there.

already have amg rims, bbks, bodykit and quad exhausts

yours much fiercer with the big chrome bling lowered

mine still looks stock.

will you do anything to interior?

Guest merc.y

Throttle wrote:

yup. but i will stop there.

already have amg rims, bbks, bodykit and quad exhausts

yours much fiercer with the big chrome bling lowered

mine still looks stock.

will you do anything to interior?

I am trying to get ipod connect into the car with this song list to appear on the meters.... So far no luck.... the person who quoted me make a mistake as it was only for 07 models onwards.... So if it is fitted in the car.... no display - just control the vol and song selection up or down.... Sian! :( Still looking around!!!!

I am thinking of changing the steering to the 3 spoke ones that comes with paddle gear shifts... Cost $3500 plus to install $400.....

ummm might just skip that and buy another watch.... Like my wife says...... Men with their Cars and Watches, my reply was Women with their Handbags & Shoes.....not forgetting the tons of make up and beauty stuff in the toilet!!!!!

Guest Throttle

received the grill today. took me less than 30mins to fit it.

wooohooo.. now i got a CLSSL just like you.....haha

hhhmmmm, i feel the new steering doesnt quite go with the classic looking interior.

better to get the AmG quad exhaust.

paddle shifts are quite fun but the reaction is slower than gearstick so only good for long straight roads. $3900 does sound a bit steep to pay. i could never bring myself to do it.

guess that why i got a car which is already modded.

perhaps you should also consider AMG alu-pedals for accelerator, brake and footbrake.

and also carbon fibre interior trims....

Guest merc.y

there you go... got poisoned with the grille and now wanna poison me with pedals...

As I was installing the grille - I crack the orgi. So I threw it away... Which i should not.. damn! Please keep yours!

Guest Throttle

Oh no...yup i kept mine. Never know when you need to put it back.

But pedals and interior trims are very important, becos you are in the car.

Must change..... Heheheh

• 2 weeks later...