• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLS - Owners Fall in !

Guest merc.y

• 6 months later...
Guest markcwq
Hi' date=' i am newbie here just signed for a CLS 63 AMG Yesterday but the wait is 6 long months. Hope to get posion soon.. :woohoo:[/quote']

So jealous, it's of my dream cars and I'm still working very hard to be able to afford one. It's a car well worth waiting 6 months for. Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Guest blackmercs
Hi' date=' i am newbie here just signed for a CLS 63 AMG Yesterday but the wait is 6 long months. Hope to get posion soon.. :woohoo:[/quote']

Welcome !! AMG ride is fully loaded nothing much to mods :).

Guest rideofmydreams

Hi & thanks for the welcome. Technically speaking is not mine.. haha.

Yes. i am self inflicting myself with posion from surfing this forum. The first thing i am doing once i get my technically speaking ride i gonna add this auto start function the click 1 button start engine mob. haha... :evil:

Guest blackmercs
Hi & thanks for the welcome. Technically speaking is not mine.. haha.

Yes. i am self inflicting myself with posion from surfing this forum. The first thing i am doing once i get my technically speaking ride i gonna add this auto start function the click 1 button start engine mob. haha... :evil:

Hmmm confirm is not yr car coz this car comes with keyless go & using 1 button start the engine thingy :). Do ask the owner & yrself comes to our gtg coz i would like to molest the car!! Cya!!

Guest rideofmydreams

Lol. Yup it's my dad. I not talking about the push start button. The remote start engine thing I saw in the forum a few days back. Will be there for the gtg when my ride arrive in 6 months super long wait.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi, I'm new... Just ditched my BMW for this lovely ride... Realised that not many CLS owners in the forum... I'm just wondering if anyone is into mods?

I'm thinking of tuning my car to get more horses... At the same time, do some cosmetic mods, like AMG brake kits, lower suspension, tinting, etc.

Oh, and I hate chrome. So any kind souls can advise me how to change the chrome lining around the door frame? And also at the rear boot that strip?

Hi, I'm new... Just ditched my BMW for this lovely ride... Realised that not many CLS owners in the forum... I'm just wondering if anyone is into mods?

I'm thinking of tuning my car to get more horses... At the same time, do some cosmetic mods, like AMG brake kits, lower suspension, tinting, etc.

Oh, and I hate chrome. So any kind souls can advise me how to change the chrome lining around the door frame? And also at the rear boot that strip?

Hi

U dont need to change the chrome liner strip or any chrome stuffs found on yr car. U either sticker it or spray it, the former is the cheapest and effective mods.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new... Just ditched my BMW for this lovely ride... Realised that not many CLS owners in the forum... I'm just wondering if anyone is into mods? I'm thinking of tuning my car to get more horses... At the same time, do some cosmetic mods, like AMG brake kits, lower suspension, tinting, etc. Oh, and I hate chrome. So any kind souls can advise me how to change the chrome lining around the door frame? And also at the rear boot that strip?

I have all of the above on my CLS... except more horses.... which I think the car powers is enough for daily driving.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, new to this forum. I own a W218, dark grey just changed to Matt black 19" wheels. Looks ok, but could be better if the chromes are black. Thinking of vinyl wrap but I have seen some really bad work with bubbles on some cars. Anybody done wraps and how is your experience on its longevity? Any recommendation of a good installer?

Btw, I am not a towkay just an employee in the financial industry.

Hi all, new to this forum. I own a W218, dark grey just changed to Matt black 19" wheels. Looks ok, but could be better if the chromes are black. Thinking of vinyl wrap but I have seen some really bad work with bubbles on some cars. Anybody done wraps and how is your experience on its longevity? Any recommendation of a good installer?

Btw, I am not a towkay just an employee in the financial industry.

Welcome!! Look for this guy 9726 1416 Tang. My chrome frame done by him, good and reasonable pricing.