• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Cabrioans report here!

Guest vincemerz

Guest Turbocharged

yeah, edited the list :D

E Cabrioans report here!

Pls give details of your ride. Any Cabrio questions, post here as well!

0. Blackmercs - ex E200 CGI Black on black :)

1. Vincemerz - E250 CGI Diamond white with flamenco red interior + 1 baby seat!

2. desmondtoo - E250 CGI Obisidian Black with Black proliferated seats and 19 inch multispoke Matt black AMG rims! Fitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid( 'cos the lid warps) and SmartTop-no regrets, its a must hv!!!

3. E-cab - E200 CGI AMG kitted Black on Black. 1 booster seat and 1 baby seat (soon).

4. Karilaksa - E250 CGI cabrio calcite white with flamenco red + trapeze exhaust!

5. Joeyttk - E250 CGI Cabrio Tenorite Grey with Flamenco Red interior

6. Merc20 - 250 CGI Diamond White with Black Interior

7. Turbocharged - E250 CGI Cabriolet, Black exterior, beige interior

Guest MBC200

Hi all Cabrioans,

I just sealed a deal today for an used E250 CGI Cabriolet.. Waiting to collect my ride next week and look forward to attend the next gtg as I need to find out more from e experts where to get more poison.. Hee Hee

Guest blackknight

MBC200 wrote:

Hi all Cabrioans,

I just sealed a deal today for an used E250 CGI Cabriolet.. Waiting to collect my ride next week and look forward to attend the next gtg as I need to find out more from e experts where to get more poison.. Hee Hee

Welcome , do join us on the 29th of July , drive and dinner....c u:becky:

Guest karilaksa

1 question, does anyone's cab here has air vent on headrest for both front seats? There is another cab at my car park and i noticed it when i walked past...

Guest desmondtoo

karilaksa wrote:

1 question, does anyone's cab here has air vent on headrest for both front seats? There is another cab at my car park and i noticed it when i walked past...

Mine dun hv...guess mostly dun come with the 'AirScarf', 'cos its only applicable for Europe(got Winter)...its purpose is to blow hot air to warm your neck when you open the top while driving in Winter. One or two PIs might hv indent this...but:frusty:

This applies to the heater seats:doh:, guess in our climate its more useful to hv seats with 'cooler'...again dun think many of our rides comes with that...:mad:

Guest desmondtoo

MBC200 wrote:

Hi all Cabrioans,

Congrats & Welcome to join in the E-cabrio... Yes do join us at the LaKopi sessions or GTG...will poison you deep deep...:becky:

Guest karilaksa

desmondtoo wrote:

Mine dun hv...guess mostly dun come with the 'AirScarf', 'cos its only applicable for Europe(got Winter)...its purpose is to blow hot air to warm your neck when you open the top while driving in Winter. One or two PIs might hv indent this...but:frusty:

This applies to the heater seats:doh:, guess in our climate its more useful to hv seats with 'cooler'...again dun think many of our rides comes with that...:mad:

lol..i just tot the cool air vents on head rest would be good to have...never thought it was hot air...hehe

Guest MBC200

Hi all

I have collected my ride last evening and noticed a problem with the air recirculation function. The indicator will auto turn off a few times while I am driving and I have to turn it on again to prevent outside air to flow in.. anyone experienced the same pblm and any solution to stop it from turning off ?

Thanks

Guest blackmercs

MBC200 wrote:

Hi all

I have collected my ride last evening and noticed a problem with the air recirculation function. The indicator will auto turn off a few times while I am driving and I have to turn it on again to prevent outside air to flow in.. anyone experienced the same pblm and any solution to stop it from turning off ?

Thanks

Is a norm. Do a search on this topics.

Guest 6008

MBC200 wrote:

Hi all

Thanks

Almost everyone is complaining abt this issue . If your ride is from AD then you are saved . Our bro lightning got the AD workshop to adjust to the maximum time allowed which is abt 30 mins and that's pretty enough . Cheers !

Guest lightning

6008 wrote:

Almost everyone is complaining abt this issue . If your ride is from AD then you are saved . Our bro lightning got the AD workshop to adjust to the maximum time allowed which is abt 30 mins and that's pretty enough . Cheers !

yes...you can get the AD or your PI workshop to upgrade the software and adjust it to the maximum of 30min... previously was 6 ~ 7mins :tsk:... pretty happy with it now :becky:

Guest 6008

lightning wrote:

yes...you can get the AD or your PI workshop to upgrade the software and adjust it to the maximum of 30min... previously was 6 ~ 7mins :tsk:... pretty happy with it now :becky:

Bro . As you were with me and you heard my PI workshop telling me need to leave my ride there for 2 days to adjust that thingy , I will pass for the time being .:becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Bro . As you were with me and you heard my PI workshop telling me need to leave my ride there for 2 days to adjust that thingy , I will pass for the time being .:becky:

Bro 6008, this Sat we go sodomize Ah Heng with your 9cm girth & my 28cm L ai mai? We go long him until he cannot recognize his house...:lol:

Guest lightning

kepiting1sg wrote:

Bro 6008, this Sat we go sodomize Ah Heng with your 9cm girth & my 28cm L ai mai? We go long him until he cannot recognize his house...:lol:

wow...unker is 3x lagi panjang than 6008 :rockon:

Guest 6008

kepiting1sg wrote:

Onz ! Whack him deep deep and see whether can do the adjustment within 1 day boh . Hahaha.....:becky:

Guest 6008

lightning wrote:

wow...unker is 3x lagi panjang than 6008 :rockon:

Of coz ....! He is UNKER leh ! The ultimate 6 HOUR man leh ! MM by MM lick of coz need 6 hrs lah . Muahahaha......:bounce:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest desmondtoo

cmsoh wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just collected my E200 Cabrio, so happy to join the forum here.

:welcome:...hope to see you at our Lakopi session or Monthly GTG...:car:

busdriver wrote:

I collected mine in March. White PI E250 cab. Still wondering when the ECU can be cracked for an upgrade.....

Welcome bro . Do join us for Friday nite drive and Sunday gtg . Check event thread . Cheers !

Guest blackmercs

busdriver wrote:

I collected mine in March. White PI E250 cab. Still wondering when the ECU can be cracked for an upgrade.....

Welcome!! OBD our site sponsor might able to help. U also from bmwsg?

Guest desmondtoo

busdriver wrote:

Hi Busdriver, Welcome in...:welcome:

Yes, Please join us at our Lakopi session this coming friday night or Sunday's GTG...:becky:

Use to have a few other E-Cabrios at the GTG..but lately shy shy liao...Right Vincemerc?!:whistle:

So dun shy shy...come join us!:bounce: