• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where to buy your Mercedes Parts locally!

Guest kepiting1sg

kepiting1sg wrote:

Uncle, Surpass Auto Mr Lim is my choice man. Very humble and straight-to-the-point guy (he said he is small biz only, no air abt him) and stocks a lot of item for Merc (from my visual at his shop). I think he only supplies the Car workshops directly unlike those that have been mentioned who may do retail in a bigger way (he told me he only do workshop biz, but he still entertains me). U can get most merc parts from him (he uses the similar merc parts number program as my Car Service workshop). Please dun overload him else next time I can't get through the line :shocked:

Just say Amos Silver W211 recommends, not as if got special discount :))

From my outlook record:

Surpass Auto Mr Lim

No 10 Kakit Bukit Rd 1 #01-33

I second this.  Very good buying experience from Mr Lim.

• Like 1

Where to buy headlights?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need advice on any available workshop in Sin Ming who can provide service to change brake pad and disc rotor?

Thanks!

Site sponsor MBMWheelpower at Sin Ming Autopoint - Ground level

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Always pickup parts from these guysat min ghee. Fast and cheap no complaints so far

http://www.minghee.com/contact.asp

Yes, Min Ghee = Great Source for parts.

Love my family (especially Mom, Wife and Son), VW GOLF R MK6 5-Dr 2011 White & C&C Mercedes-Benz (W212) Moon Roof 2011 E-Class 250 Silver Stock Turbo<p>My ride's pictures here: http://www.sgmerc.com/gallery/album/118-june-2013-detailing-day/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually any tyre shop can get just ask them for a quote

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.