• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C200 Intercooler+ECU mod 225HP!!!

Guest cykp

Hi All,

I was told by Autovox that Brabus has this package for C200 CGI that will boost your HP to 225 and 325Nm of TORQUE!!!!!:whistle::whistle:

If you want more add in a exhaust package

Anyone tried it before, and do you think it's legal? Like to hear your input

C 200 CGI+ BRABUS B20 S 225Hp / 325Nm @ $6300

3-4 weeks delivery BRABUS Germany.

Comes with Brabus Intercooler + pipings + Brabus EcoPower module specially tuned for this setup.

Brabus exhaust system (+8-10Hp)

204-400-00 Rear bumper add-on W 204 with centre reflector, Pur-R-Rim

204-674-05 BRABUS sports exhaust (catback system) C200 CGI

Labour for Installation + spray paint

Total - Package @ $6600

Siao_Gu wrote:

Is it worth it for almost 13k spent? Keke

Hi Siao_Gu,

i think should be more than 13k cause after power up....stopping power must also up too....

Brembo BBK.......

cheers

cykp wrote:

Hi All,

I was told by Autovox that Brabus has this package for C200 CGI that will boost your HP to 225 and 325Nm of TORQUE!!!!!:whistle::whistle:

If you want more add in a exhaust package

Anyone tried it before, and do you think it's legal? Like to hear your input

C 200 CGI+ BRABUS B20 S 225Hp / 325Nm @ $6300

Comes with Brabus Intercooler + pipings + Brabus EcoPower module specially tuned for this setup.

Brabus exhaust system (+8-10Hp)

204-400-00 Rear bumper add-on W 204 with centre reflector, Pur-R-Rim

204-674-05 BRABUS sports exhaust (catback system) C200 CGI

Labour for Installation + spray paint

Total - Package @ $6600

Hi cykp,

the bhp n nm number sounds tempting but then again not sure if there's any owner out there that has done this before and can prove it............or will there be money back guranteed after this set-up, race with a stock car to see the after tune power...

13k is quite alot ( so have to expect at least some real good result as it is not your usual small mod like upgrading plugs, air-filter and a sprint booster thingy)..

update us if you really go on this route..

cheers

If im the first to install they should give me some credit for testing it out. Haha. Anyway anyone knows if the brabus exhaust is loud? Wonder if they will help apply for lta approval

cykp wrote:

If im the first to install they should give me some credit for testing it out. Haha. Anyway anyone knows if the brabus exhaust is loud? Wonder if they will help apply for lta approval

Hi cykp,

i've a friend with Brabus exhaust on his SLK200, sounds good and bassy.....if you want loud then operate it plus de-cat............

cheers

ACSLK wrote:

Hi cykp,

i've a friend with Brabus exhaust on his SLK200, sounds good and bassy.....if you want loud then operate it plus de-cat............

cheers

Poison for 2011 haha. So the exhaust is legal?

cykp wrote:

Poison for 2011 haha. So the exhaust is legal?

Hi cykp,

what you wanna achieve? just loud? if loud then just operate will do ( save $ )

Can check with Autospritz Dennis: 9475 4255 or MBM Patrick: 6451 5333 for exhaust or go Fong Kim to check it out.............frankly exhaust don't really gain any power....On our sg road we need more torque(Nm)......

cheers

ACSLK wrote:

Hi cykp,

the bhp n nm number sounds tempting but then again not sure if there's any owner out there that has done this before and can prove it............or will there be money back guranteed after this set-up, race with a stock car to see the after tune power...

13k is quite alot ( so have to expect at least some real good result as it is not your usual small mod like upgrading plugs, air-filter and a sprint booster thingy)..

update us if you really go on this route..

cheers

Agreed with Alvin,

After spending 13K and end of the day a stock C200 is still able to keep up with you on the drag strip....trust me..that feeling sucks real time...

Andlee wrote:

Agreed with Alvin,

After spending 13K and end of the day a stock C200 is still able to keep up with you on the drag strip....trust me..that feeling sucks real time...

Hi Andrew,

you'll be surprised if a C180 with a SB can also keep up...........

cheers

I think I will just go with the B20 and exhaust, since the performance is only a 0.2 sec difference from 0-100km. Ask them how long it will take for installation, they claim it will take 6-7 days, wondering why that long.

So any bro want to join in the purchase?

cykp wrote:

I think I will just go with the B20 and exhaust, since the performance is only a 0.2 sec difference from 0-100km. Ask them how long it will take for installation, they claim it will take 6-7 days, wondering why that long.

Hi cykp,

thanks for the invites...............no thanks...

cheers

Andlee wrote:

U mean C180 just with SB can keep up with the 13K Brabus mod?

Hi Andrew,

Ooops, sorry forget to add with a set of good plugs ( maybe )! keep up not overtake or on par...

like yours, after pulley upgrade and tune....silky smooth.......

* Brabus is branded so part of the cost i believe is going for the brand for this case ( sorry for OT )

cheers

ACSLK wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Ooops, sorry forget to add with a set of good plugs ( maybe )! keep up not overtake or on par...

like yours, after pulley upgrade and tune....silky smooth.......

* Brabus is branded so part of the cost i believe is going for the brand for this case ( sorry for OT )

cheers

Wa Alvin please dun make me paiseh.. My $3k mod is nothing compared to the $13k full Brabus mod..u have your power box mod as well..make your car so much faster too!

Andlee wrote:

Wa Alvin please dun make me paiseh.. My $3k mod is nothing compared to the $13k full Brabus mod..u have your power box mod as well..make your car so much faster too!

Hi Andrew,

yours is definitley $ well spend mod............

cheers

cykp wrote:

Hi bro,

Cool. Let us know how the car feels after the upgrades.

Guest kepiting1sg

cykp wrote:

Good to post some pre & post dyno figures!

+1 Camping here! :lol:

Andlee wrote:

Hi bro,

Cool. Let us know how the car feels after the upgrades.

Bro seems like after your upgrade you will have more than 230hp and 325nm on hand, even more than the C300, which has only 231hp and 300nm of torque. And the C300 weighs heavier for sure. By right the C200 should outsprint the C300 after the upgrades right? But does not seem so. Brabus quote 7.5sec after the upgrade. But a STOCK C300 does 7.2sec....so my point here is.. Dun trust the figures the tuners quote!

Andlee wrote:

Bro seems like after your upgrade you will have more than 230hp and 325nm on hand, even more than the C300, which has only 231hp and 300nm of torque. And the C300 weighs heavier for sure. By right the C200 should outsprint the C300 after the upgrades right? But does not seem so. Brabus quote 7.5sec after the upgrade. But a STOCK C300 does 7.2sec....so my point here is.. Dun trust the figures the tuners quote!

agreed with Andrew..................

Andrew yours is still one of best FL SLK300 (231hp, 300nm), after an upgraded pulley and an ECU re-flash and can out-run a pre-FL SLK350 (272, 330nm).

cheers