• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

On Line MB Accessories & Parts

Guest kepiting1sg

Guest hanks

blackmercs wrote:

Just go to the eBay website of that particular item. At the top of the page there is this URL (www.,,,,,,) use your mouse right click cut & paste the link here. If this is too difficult then post the seller name here, I can search for the item & help you to post here.

Bro Blackmercs, I managed to contact the buyer. He is now assisting me to resolve the problem. Thanks for your guidance.

• Like 1

Guest blackmercs

hanks wrote:

Bro Blackmercs, I managed to contact the buyer. He is now assisting me to resolve the problem. Thanks for your guidance.

No worries, is my pleasure!!

• 1 year later...

nice web but never found wat I wan.. leather cover or pouch for car key...

What key are you using right now?

Saw this in 1 of the website.

http://www.mbscashopen.com/en/misc-prododucts/leather-key-cover-with-logo.html

But i also don't know whether my key will fit into this pouch.

My ride is the new C class 1.6CGI without keyless entry.

Any bros here can advise?

What key are you using right now?

Saw this in 1 of the website.

http://www.mbscashopen.com/en/misc-prododucts/leather-key-cover-with-logo.html

But i also don't know whether my key will fit into this pouch.

My ride is the new C class 1.6CGI without keyless entry.

Any bros here can advise?

You can also try larger Braun Buffel counters. They have key pouches that fits the W204 key.

Thks Barney, the reply was fast.

You hang around here 24/7? Haha...

Lol just happened to be online. By the way, bought a pretty nice brown key pouch from Braun Buffel counter at BHG Bugis for $59. There are lots to choose there.

Lol just happened to be online. By the way, bought a pretty nice brown key pouch from Braun Buffel counter at BHG Bugis for $59. There are lots to choose there.

Getting all ready for your new luv!!!!

Like getting ready before the baby arrival!!

Huat lah Bro!!!! :D

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Getting all ready for your new luv!!!! :D

Actually no uncle, I use the pouch Liao. Lol as the new ride is 90% like the current one (of course engine and gearbox different). There is not much of a new love feeling.......my forum brubbes (u know who) said I siao.......sob sob

Actually no uncle, I use the pouch Liao. Lol as the new ride is 90% like the current one (of course engine and gearbox different). There is not much of a new love feeling.......my forum brubbes (u know who) said I siao.......sob sob

If Unker gip U $$$ or Chio Bu and if U take both, then U cannot be siao.....cos can siao cha boh or siao $$$ but no way can siao both....muhahahaha!

psst!..Unker just PM U about watch!!!! go read pls and reply!!!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

If Unker gip U $$$ or Chio Bu and if U take both, then U cannot be siao.....cos can siao cha boh or siao $$$ but no way can siao both....muhahahaha!

psst!..Unker just PM U about watch!!!! go read pls and reply!!!

Sorry Unker. Just got back from pcc.......lol

• 1 year later...

blackmercs wrote:

I noticed the price in ebay is much cheaper than 55tech.com for the same item. The problem I have is I'm unable to enter the sg address for the shipping address. It requires to enter ZIP code and US location. Anyone bought successful from ebay?

Really depends on the shipper... no international shipping, unfortunately, they may not ship

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi guys,

any recommendations for a seller of floor tray mats for an A45 as I have the standard floor mats in my car at the moment and I tend to get in with muddy/dirty shoes during the wet season and it's a shame..

thanks

Hi guys,

any recommendations for a seller of floor tray mats for an A45 as I have the standard floor mats in my car at the moment and I tend to get in with muddy/dirty shoes during the wet season and it's a shame..

thanks

get those custom certified 3M or the C&C 3D spider mats?

• 6 months later...