Guest bellNross

Best Thai food in singapore?

62 posts in this topic

I suddenly remembered this place when I passed by Far East square to meet my client.

I remembered trying tom Yum noodles,tofu,fishcake, kangkong Overall the food tasted rather authentic. However service is rather slow even thought i can understand that the office crowd is overpowering the service staff during lunch.

Dinner would perhaps be better in terms of service as the entire far East sqaure is dead in the evenings but as this restaurant serve wine&beer and also always have promotion during dinner time, nowadays this restaurant is abit pack even at dinner time!

if you are a big fan of thai food should try this restaurant!

Must tries: tom yam soup,kangkong, pineapple fried rice

i am a super thai lover..lol...

just sharing my 2 cent worth..i think Tawadang @ dempsey is the closest i can get to real thai food (comparable to the food from thailand exactly) ...a lil pricey but really worth... must try include the pork knuckles, tom yam gung and of course the traditional pad thai...slurpz... roi mak mak!!

Anyone tried the Thai store at golden mile complex, run by Thai, cooked by Thai, the place also smell like Thai......try it, prices are reasonable too.

I go to Yhing Thai at Purvis Street quite frequently. Very good food and nice ambience, prices are reasonable as well. Parking can be a problem during peak hours though. Need to make reservations as well as it can be quite crowded during dinner time.

http://www.yhingthai.com/

Can try that corner coffee shop at Tyrwhitt road near Jln besar stadium.

Yes, Diandin Leluk at Golden Mile is so authentic Thai. Otherwise, Thanyin at Amara or Yhing Thai at Purvis are my other favourites. Used to have Esarn Thai on Sixth Avenue, but don't know where they went...

i like the green curry and phad thai of Bali Thai Restaurant at Tampines Mall

Come try out authentic thai cuisine at my restaurant located at Upper changi road - Thai Table.. I wouldn't say is the best in SG but I am sure you will re-visit after your 1st try.. Cheers

MBC200 wrote:

Come try out authentic thai cuisine at my restaurant located at Upper changi road - Thai Table.. I wouldn't say is the best in SG but I am sure you will re-visit after your 1st try.. Cheers

I might come over tomorrow evening for dinner with my family!

What's your actual address?

Upper Changi Road - remember very difficult to find space for car parking.

I will recommed

Spicy Thai Thai Restaurant

1-3 Dickson Road

Beside Wanderlust Hotel

** Must try their BBQ Chicken wings and BBQ Pork Neck!!! But must wait also !!!

Price is quite reasonable. The bigger the crowd your table is the cheaper it gets for your unit rate.

Taste of Thailand

1001 Yishun Industrial Park A #01-1001

Yishun Industrial Food Centre

Last time from Sembawang Shopping Centre basement, then they move into this coffee shop. Food is fast and good ! but don't go during rush hours, will have to wait for every long.

THE THAI TABLE

20 Jalan Pari Burong, Picardy Garden singapore 488686

Tel: 6443 3533 call & mention SGMERC might have some discount lei kekeke...

Yes after my 1st visitand tell myself I Will Be Back!!!

MBC200 wrote:

Yap ST wrote:

Yes after my 1st visitand tell myself I Will Be Back!!!

i already back 2nd might doing 3rd later kekekeke.... for the beef noodle hear say dam good.

I cannot take beef lei.. Like the tom yam soup and the refreshing drink dunno what glass lei...:becky::becky:

C350 wrote:

i already back 2nd might doing 3rd later kekekeke.... for the beef noodle hear say dam good.

C350 wrote:

THE THAI TABLE

20 Jalan Pari Burong, Picardy Garden singapore 488686

Tel: 6443 3533 call & mention SGMERC might have some discount lei kekeke...

YES...definitely one of the best in town :thumb:...highly recommended :becky: :nod::hungry:

Posted to go for lunch today actually . But nobody wants to go with me lei .

blackknight wrote:

U nvr jio Cheong Sam?

What's Cheong Sam?

Looking demure arh....lup 1 more lah...still got room...kekeke!:lol:

MBC200 wrote:

Bro Jason, so both the Thai and Jap restaurant are part of your group. Looks like you'll conquer the entire stretch. Will go down to try them out soon.

PALMER19 wrote:

Bro Jason, so both the Thai and Jap restaurant are part of your group. Looks like you'll conquer the entire stretch. Will go down to try them out soon.

Bro koh . Join our la kopi 8 lah .

6008 wrote:

Bro koh . Join our la kopi 8 lah .

Ok, ok. Will try to make it for the next one.

PALMER19 wrote:

Hi Palmer

Cant conquer la.. The rest of available unit not designated for F&B usage so no point renting the outlet.. Come join us on up coming La Kopi session on 16 Sep .. Cya

Ning mong glass... Berry nice... :tea:

Me paiseh to ask for a 2nd glass.. scare berry hard to prepare.. :Cry:

Yap ST wrote:

I cannot take beef lei.. Like the tom yam soup and the refreshing drink dunno what glass lei...:becky::becky:

Bro ur next refer to this coming La kopi or next one??

Come.show face la

[/b]PALMER19 wrote:

Ok, ok. Will try to make it for the next one.