• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

They have plenty , eg C63, AMG , Brabus....but not very sure on the quality. price range from S$ 4500 upward.

Thanks, but what is their location? Is it available locally?

Not to my knowledge locally, the few shop i visited is at HK island itself....

Got lobang for Wald kits, without spoiler and fender about 8k with spray and fitting, interested?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest morganoh

Got lobang for Wald kits, without spoiler and fender about 8k with spray and fitting, interested?

Can I just buy the fender alone? can check how much?

thanks

• 7 months later...
Guest echodeltax

Can i buy only the sideskirts for my car without the bumper and stuff? where can i get it?

My new C-180 sideskirt kenna stone markings quite bad on one side.... even touch-up paint also cannot cover properly. maybe is a sign for me to buy new sideskirts too!!

how much is it??

If you guys are serious for the C/F hood, we can do a group buy. I m sure locally can do it, the one at toh guan!!! :clap:

Pls help check out the price......hopefully not gonna cost us $5K at Toh Guan...

Guest blackmercs

i want the c63 hood. if they can do it in c/f that is even better.

I m quite sure they can do it. The question is how many can firm up? Also, too bad mine is a coupe not a sedan, if not i will organise a group buy. My previous ride, i did ask them for a quote, damaged 2k to 3K plus but require at least 5 pcs to firm up the order. Not too sure now simi market, So sedan owner, mia tu liao!!!!

:tazzie:

Guest blackmercs

hi blackmerc, can you get a quote from them? i am keen if price is around $2 - 3K.

GOOD NEWS!!! 5 pcs firm order, damage is estimated $1800 depends on design. Ma tu liao!!!! Too bad, coupe dont have this nos..................

Guest blackmercs

good price if its is the C63 hood or look-alike. I am interested.... :clap:

Any design bru, someone got to start the group buy for sedan, if not is a group bye bye!!! Will get the guy to log in here to deal with u guys.

Guest blackmercs

Guys, super goody news. The price drops from $1800 to $1500 instead and need not send in any bonnet for measurement. However, requires 5 pcs for this deal to get through. This is a special price for u guys only. This company is reputable in dealing with Carbon Fibre in sg and some say batam. Anyway, please take note that i have no commission on this deal at all. Below is the design, hopes tis is the one u guys are looking for. Someone from sedan owner please take the lead from here for the group buy, pm me for the company information. I have done my part liao, the rest is up to you guys.

W204-Hood4.jpg

Guest angela

Someone from sedan owner please take the lead from here for the group buy, pm me for the company information. I have done my part liao, the rest is up to you guys.

bro, its people like you in forums that make the place better for the rest. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

upz u.

Guest kepiting1sg

Someone from sedan owner please take the lead from here for the group buy, pm me for the company information. I have done my part liao, the rest is up to you guys.

bro, its people like you in forums that make the place better for the rest. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

upz u.

U are rite - People like him so on the bola!

I upzz him too!

Unker also like to see more poeple liddat on this forum! :rockon:

Guest blackmercs

upz u.

U are rite - People like him so on the bola!

I upzz him too!

Unker also like to see more poeple liddat on this forum! :rockon:

bro sillywilly, u too man, as u r the chosen one..........may the mercs power be with you!!!

Unker unker, mai lah, dont upz me leh. Support is a better word!!! Coz i shy!!!! muahahahahahaha