• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eugenemon

Wee weet, singapore have an WALD authorised dealer. But w204 bodykit still "coming soon". Rims can start ordering liao.

LS Tyres & Automotive Pte Ltd

53 Ubi Ave 1 #01-04/05

Paya Ubi Industrial Park

Singapore 408934

Telephone: 674442820

Web: www.Lstauto.com

Guest eugenemon

Welcome kopimonster. I was just looking for tyres then walk in take a look. Who knows Daniel (the guy who served me) gave me his name card and I saw authorised dealer for wald. Then I ask him bout it lo.

Guest kopimonster

the wald bodykit for the w204....IMO, either you like it...or you dun...and i like it very much...swee swee ;D

only problem is...i dun think it will come cheap :-\

Guest kopimonster

i like it except the spoiler. make the merc looks like a jap car :P

cblack bro, wat do you think of the wald kit without the spoiler? cuz i think the front bumper and rear diffuser very nice, but if juz install the 2 parts, duno how it looks :-\

wat you say is also quite true lor...spend so much money to buy a merc....then spend a small fortune...transforming to a jap car :P ;D ;D

Guest CBlack

i like the front and rear bumper, the side skirt and the hood. I think you can install some other trunk spoiler instead of the hideous looking spoiler. if can only buy the hood, i may change mine later ;D

Guest eugenemon

Can, can change only the hood. It's sold seperately. The spoiler, rims, fenders, fog lights all sold seperately. But there's a package for the bodykit. (front, back and side skirts) If didn't get the fog lights means the body kit there just look black black and empty lo.

Guest Protoss

Bodykit is added to enhance the looks of the car loh, not to change it to become a wannabe. ???

This bodykit really cmi lor, dont bring out the W204 at ALL! >:(

Might as well buy a Mit EVO as a second car. ;D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angela

i know HK there is 1 whole street where all the Auto shop are!!

but sometimes have to get HK people to buy for you, if not Super HIGH Price!!!

Serious about the bullit?? i think its not original la.. same for the WALD style also la, cos WALD is still only in concept not yet confirm!

Where in HK is that?

Guest angela

Ya, belive it only saw it with my own eye,you guys should know HKI are those "every thing have,everything no problem kind". Got my work plan already,will be there on April and May.Wait for my update post OK ;)

any updates on pricing or those similar style bodykits?

Guest 9339

VenomMerc ]

Ya, belive it only saw it with my own eye,you guys should know HKI are those "every thing have,everything no problem kind". Got my work plan already,will be there on April and May.Wait for my update post OK wrote:

Had postphone my trip last month to this month, will update you by end may when i return.

• 2 months later...
Guest angela

9339 ]

Ya, belive it only saw it with my own eye,you guys should know HKI are those "every thing have,everything no problem kind". Got my work plan already,will be there on April and May.Wait for my update post OK wrote:

Had postphone my trip last month to this month, will update you by end may when i return.

bro, got any updates?

Guest angela

They have plenty , eg C63, AMG , Brabus....but not very sure on the quality. price range from S$ 4500 upward.

Thanks, but what is their location? Is it available locally?