• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight 2am chiong highway without turning on your headlights, just the LED puddles macam flying saucer lah. Swee swee CBLACK UFO.

cblack ufo wait kena chased by just bright blue flashes... subaru without head light, only mata light...

that 1 can buy ticket to see...

Bro Cback, dont settle for less, with your kits, should get some most poison rim to match with it. Mine fix it at T.Payoh Ind Park, about 2.3k after i trade in my Std rim, I had regret and should had go for others BRANDED rim.Might change my rim if i get my kit done, still considering between Brabus, LOrinser or that fierce looking WALD :-*

Bro Cback, dont settle for less, with your kits, should get some most poison rim to match with it. Mine fix it at T.Payoh Ind Park, about 2.3k after i trade in my Std rim, I had regret and should had go for others BRANDED rim.Might change my rim if i get my kit done, still considering between Brabus, LOrinser or that fierce looking WALD :-*

wald is very agressive looking. if it came out earlier, i would have gotten it instead of brabus. hmmm... maybe can get the bonnet ;D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest angela

bro, next time call ah yong @ 82887188. good guy and service good

Thanks Bro, You refering ah yong at MBM? Will visit them again. Got a offer at a Ubi work shop for Brabus kit for only 2.5K w/out painting, do you think thats is the original?

What does the Brabus kit include?

Guest angela

wald is very agressive looking. if it came out earlier, i would have gotten it instead of brabus. hmmm... maybe can get the bonnet ;D

wonder if rain will it get into the bonnet? if not then I might be interested too.

anyone found a WALD distributor or WALD lookalike kit locally?

Guest angela

I had already requested someone to to check on the price for WALD,but $$$ yet to be avail, consider the Brabus Build Kits Bro.It should be avail very soon.

do update us when the kits are available, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

wow...I am really drooling over all these pics.

anyone knows if it is possible to change just the front bumper to AMG, and nothing else?

Only can customise it if you want it this way,anyway,customise in HK is not cheap,about 70% of original price....Or suggest you to take the C&C AMG kits to mod as C63,hopefully 1 and only in sg

Guest kopimonster

wow...I am really drooling over all these pics.

anyone knows if it is possible to change just the front bumper to AMG, and nothing else?

Only can customise it if you want it this way,anyway,customise in HK is not cheap,about 70% of original price....Or suggest you to take the C&C AMG kits to mod as C63,hopefully 1 and only in sg

i kinda like the way they do up the fog lamps in your pic, any idea wat body kit is dat called and who is the local distributor?

think i have to look at it in the flesh before deciding and see what other options are avail :)

Guest CBlack

Any Bro with white W204, if add the BULLIT kits, sure kill everyone on street,die striaght striaght :-*

haha... i did ask about the Bullit kits before i installed the Brabus kit but was told that it is still a prototype.

Guest kopimonster

Is already avail in HK,Both Wald and Bullit,but just not sure the $$$ and was it Original

bro, juz checkin, if you get those wald or bullit kits from HK, who can you get to install them in singapore?

Most panel beater or spray painting shop can do it,Should be not much hassle,my Mugen Kits from Japan also fit and spray at my regular shop, cost about 1k. Benz ??? ??? not so sure should be same cost.

i know HK there is 1 whole street where all the Auto shop are!!

but sometimes have to get HK people to buy for you, if not Super HIGH Price!!!

Serious about the bullit?? i think its not original la.. same for the WALD style also la, cos WALD is still only in concept not yet confirm!

Ya, belive it only saw it with my own eye,you guys should know HKI are those "every thing have,everything no problem kind". Got my work plan already,will be there on April and May.Wait for my update post OK ;)

• 3 weeks later...