• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

Saw a stock C280 (W204) last week end at China town with twin exhaust, do you think thats a real C280? cos i ever check with C&C as C280 does not come in Kompressor, Is a 7G-tronic. Can you enligthen,and anyway where can i get ti fix the twin exhaust? TQ

C280 is a V6 engine!

Ya, Thats what i know too, Both C230 and C280 are V6, but that C i saw got a C280 and Kompressor tag on the boot, but it look original even on the rims but got twin exhaust. Puzzle.... ???

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bro, You refering ah yong at MBM? Will visit them again. Got a offer at a Ubi work shop for Brabus kit for only 2.5K w/out painting, do you think thats is the original?

yup that Ah Yong.

hmmm the Barbus kit, hmmm think its only the body kit, Cblack got the whole set!, include the exhaust! and painting?

K, thanks . Will check again

HI CBlack, How much do you pay for your kits at MBM? just got my C200 and had just change to 18", next will be the kit and exhaust, any recommandation for me. Thanks in advance

hi bro 9339, regarding the price for brabus bodykit, please contact kelvin of mbm but i can tell you it will be mid 5 figures. if you are interested in carlsson bodykit, you can contact brinal/chris of autovox (tell him jason referred you). the contact numbers of mbm and autovox can be found in one of the thread. there is also wald which i think is quite nice but don't know who brings this in.

i am still looking for rims, kompressor just poison me with Iforged rims :P please post your ride with the new rims.

BTW, what you do with your original bumber after fixing your Brabus, your traded or keep?

hi bro 9339, regarding the price for brabus bodykit, please contact kelvin of mbm but i can tell you it will be mid 5 figures. if you are interested in carlsson bodykit, you can contact brinal/chris of autovox (tell him jason referred you). the contact numbers of mbm and autovox can be found in one of the thread. there is also wald which i think is quite nice but don't know who brings this in.

i am still looking for rims, kompressor just poison me with Iforged rims :P please post your ride with the new rims.

hmmm you not going for DPE???

bro, next time call ah yong @ 82887188. good guy and service good

Thanks Bro, You refering ah yong at MBM? Will visit them again. Got a offer at a Ubi work shop for Brabus kit for only 2.5K w/out painting, do you think thats is the original?

i think it might be replica cos it is too cheap.

keltanky ]

hi bro 9339, regarding the price for brabus bodykit, please contact kelvin of mbm but i can tell you it will be mid 5 figures. if you are interested in carlsson bodykit, you can contact brinal/chris of autovox (tell him jason referred you). the contact numbers of mbm and autovox can be found in one of the thread. there is also wald which i think is quite nice but don' wrote:

hmmm you not going for DPE???

still undecided but i want deep dish rim.

Ya had comfirm it a replica, anyway Bro Cblack, you memtion $5k plus at MBM, does it include the exhaust, the twin fog light?

full bodykit (include twin fog light) plus exhaust. check out the pic http://sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.15. it's not 5K! it will cost you about 3 to 4 times that amount. for price you better check with kelvin of mbm cos mine includes many other things so it is a lump sum quote.

Sorry, short of a 1 at the 5K put your effort and $ to lower grade :-[, Found that Lorinser much nicer ,any ideal anyone can bring that in? How the exhaust sound for Brabus?

no worries bro. for lorinser, you can try benzline. uncle batam bought the lorinser bodykit + exhaust for his W203 from them. i find the exhaust sound a bit soft :P

if you want a nice sound you will need a high flow cat. anything from cat back don't expect too much. slightly better than stock only.

idle - low tone or bassy.

rev - slightly louder but not very far from stock.

myself & cblack we tried mod the muffler straight through, sound wise only slightly better than stock.

you can take away the resonator and yes nice sound but lost low end. too much flowing out.

alternatively if you want nice sound, go for supersprint or sebring.

all the above give you extra torque and better respond but not HP gain.

Thank K, will consider Sebring as i had once on my cosworth before, like that "sound powerful" idle sound

Guest kepiting1sg

no worries bro. for lorinser, you can try benzline. uncle batam bought the lorinser bodykit + exhaust for his W203 from them. i find the exhaust sound a bit soft :P

I also mod the exhaust straight thru. liao! ;)

Old man cannot get too chio mah!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Dear 9339,

Yes! I got the full Lorinser Kit and exhaust muffler from Benzline (George) for my W203.

I dunno what will be the cost of your W204.

The exhaust muffler twin Left/Right is about 2K+ (final adjustments made by Fong Kim)

The body kit plus spray painting & installation is about 7K+ (include roof & rear spoiler)

Total damage (Body kit + exhaust muffler) is about 9K+ for my W203.

300? You mean those in Fong kim?

you can do it at Man Exhaust, they done a couple of Merc before.

tell him you want straight through muffler, Patrick introduce you to him

Look for Ah man

Sorry as i am green horn old man, where is Man exhaust?

300? You mean those in Fong kim?

you can do it at Man Exhaust, they done a couple of Merc before.

tell him you want straight through muffler, Patrick introduce you to him

Look for Ah man

Sorry as i am green horn old man, where is Man exhaust?

it is also at sin min i think is block 11 (not very sure only know how to go there). you can go with bro sy69u. i brought him there on tues and he is now considering it (see his thread http://sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=772.msg7287#new). we can talk more about it during the coming meet up.

Hi Cblack, posting my ride as you requested earlier, found it a waste of money earlier, should had know you guys earlier . Plenty to learn from this forum.

looks like BBS. where did you get it? i like the deep dish look. you coming to the meet up, right? like to see the rims.

Hi Cblack, posting my ride as you requested earlier, found it a waste of money earlier, should had know you guys earlier . Plenty to learn from this forum.

looks like BBS. where did you get it? i like the deep dish look. you coming to the meet up, right? like to see the rims.

Bro Cblack, saw the photo on Brabus web site that it kit seem like having some light shining down from the kits, does yours come with?

Bro Cblack, saw the photo on Brabus web site that it kit seem like having some light shining down from the kits, does yours come with?

yes, i will post pic later.

pics of the side skirt with led puddle lights.

cblack, your lights are white and blue? can change like disco lights??

since its part of the body kit, izzit considered "LEGAL"?

it's a bit blue as in the 1st pic. don't know why it turn out so blue in the 2nd and 3rd pic. My friend took the 2nd and 3rd pic. must be something to do with the camera setting.

actually, the side skirt lights only comes on when the door is open. but if i want to leave it on while driving, i need to on my rear interior light. it is connected to it. i don't drive with the lights on... will attract too much attention :P

it's a bit blue as in the 1st pic. don't know why it turn out so blue in the 2nd and 3rd pic. My friend took the 2nd and 3rd pic. must be something to do with the camera setting.

actually, the side skirt lights only comes on when the door is open. but if i want to leave it on while driving, i need to on my rear interior light. it is connected to it. i don't drive with the lights on... will attract too much attention :P

one led per puddle? quite bright sia.. next time want to see underneath car if u drop ur coin below no problem.. lol..

so izzit allowed?