• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

CBlack ]

Do you guys know what kits are available and maybe costs? Pics would be nice. Thanks.

You can pay a visit to MBM & Benzline.

CBlack is having Barbus on his W204 from MBM.

Please take note that exhaust need LTA approval with the exception of AMG and others approved by LTA eg. Remus.

Lorinser, Carlsson & Brabus needs LTA approval.

Remus needs a cert as well once fitted. Checked with the local workshop and there doesn' wrote:

I will be seeking LTA's approval soon.

If I remember correctly last time with Remus the workshop gave me something so that I could bring along to the inspection. With Brabus is there such a thing?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

If I remember correctly last time with Remus the workshop gave me something so that I could bring along to the inspection. With Brabus is there such a thing?

Yes! You do.

I applied for the approval personally when I installed Lorinser exhaust on my ride.

I have a letter of approval from LTA issued by VIACOM for approving the installation of Lorinser exhaust on my ride.

I keep the letter in my car in case of

a. stop by TP

b. annual vehicle inspection by VIACOM (last inspection in Feb '07 (car was 3 years old) I was asked).

**********************************************************************************

25th March 2004

The Manager

Vehicle Engineering

Land Transport Authority

Dear Sir,

Vehicle Modification – Exhaust Muffler

Vehicle Registration Number: SFG XXXX E

Make: Mercedes Benz

Model: W203 C180 ML (Kompressor)

Year of Manufacture: 2003

Date of Vehicle Registration: 7th February 2004

I intend to replace my stock exhaust muffler with one from Mercedes Benz Tuner

LORINSER of Germany. Exhaust Muffler from Lorinser part numbers: 490203410

Enclosed (unfortunately in German) are the following: -

1. Installation instructions for the exhaust muffler.

2. My own sketches of the exhaust installation (before & after)

3. TUV AUTOMOTIVE Certification that the exhaust muffler with part numbers

490203410 is suitable for the make and model of my car and complies with the

current Emission & Noise Standard requirements.

I would like to seek LTA’s in principal approval before I install my new exhaust muffler,

I will comply, if there’s a necessity for my vehicle to undergo an emission and

or noise test at any of your Vehicle Inspection Centers,

I look forward to your kind reply and approval.

Yours Sincerely

***********************************************************************************

Guest eugenemon

The AMG bodykit is different for C63 AMG and normal C Class (C180, C200, C230....)

C63 AMG

2070704.001.1L.jpg

Normal one

446449897_dcce0e3b38_b.jpg

Meaning if you get C200 Avantgarde and add-on the $8100 AMG Sports Package (Code 950) then you will be getting the normal one.

Also meaning how you fix also cannot be like C63 liao. I think Mercedes purposely one. )):

• 3 weeks later...

guys, the bodykit is fixed as well as the exhaust ;D still got some small stuff to put in + rims + breaks :P will post pics when i get the chance to take some. exhaust sound wonderful ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest angela

keltanky ]

was told the WALD kit for W204 is not ready. looks like the W204 doesn' wrote:

can't be.. WALD have came out their W204 kit liao

but you have to really find who can bring it in. I had list the dealers

yes, there are pics of the kit but no one seems to have them. Contacted locally a few dealers all say don't have, one said will check with overseas and replied didn't say why there was no kit just don't have. so I tried contacting overseas suppliers and was told it wasn't available as well. Tried contacting WALD themselves but no response.

If you do have a contact for these kits please do PM me. Have been looking for a quote on this kit and various other parts for a while. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

HI CBlack, How much do you pay for your kits at MBM? just got my C200 and had just change to 18", next will be the kit and exhaust, any recommandation for me. Thanks in advance

Hw much do u need to topup and where did u change your original rims to 18"?

HI CBlack, How much do you pay for your kits at MBM? just got my C200 and had just change to 18", next will be the kit and exhaust, any recommandation for me. Thanks in advance

hi bro 9339, regarding the price for brabus bodykit, please contact kelvin of mbm but i can tell you it will be mid 5 figures. if you are interested in carlsson bodykit, you can contact brinal/chris of autovox (tell him jason referred you). the contact numbers of mbm and autovox can be found in one of the thread. there is also wald which i think is quite nice but don't know who brings this in.

i am still looking for rims, kompressor just poison me with Iforged rims :P please post your ride with the new rims.

hi bro 9339, regarding the price for brabus bodykit, please contact kelvin of mbm but i can tell you it will be mid 5 figures. if you are interested in carlsson bodykit, you can contact brinal/chris of autovox (tell him jason referred you). the contact numbers of mbm and autovox can be found in one of the thread. there is also wald which i think is quite nice but don't know who brings this in.

i am still looking for rims, kompressor just poison me with Iforged rims :P please post your ride with the new rims.

Hi Cblack, Yet to take a photo of my ride with the Rims, Will do it soon.. ;)

Btw, had visited MBM on my first 1K servicing, customer service are bad,(sorry to say). Had actually left my contact with a counter staff for HID or Projector light since 2 weeks ago, no one yet to qoute me. Even had join them as member :(

Hw much do u need to topup and where did u change your original rims to 18"?

Paid less than 2.5K after trading in the original.

Saw a stock C280 (W204) last week end at China town with twin exhaust, do you think thats a real C280? cos i ever check with C&C as C280 does not come in Kompressor, Is a 7G-tronic. Can you enligthen,and anyway where can i get ti fix the twin exhaust? TQ

bro, next time call ah yong @ 82887188. good guy and service good

Thanks Bro, You refering ah yong at MBM? Will visit them again. Got a offer at a Ubi work shop for Brabus kit for only 2.5K w/out painting, do you think thats is the original?

Saw a stock C280 (W204) last week end at China town with twin exhaust, do you think thats a real C280? cos i ever check with C&C as C280 does not come in Kompressor, Is a 7G-tronic. Can you enligthen,and anyway where can i get ti fix the twin exhaust? TQ

C280 is a V6 engine!

Thanks Bro, You refering ah yong at MBM? Will visit them again. Got a offer at a Ubi work shop for Brabus kit for only 2.5K w/out painting, do you think thats is the original?

yup that Ah Yong.

hmmm the Barbus kit, hmmm think its only the body kit, Cblack got the whole set!, include the exhaust! and painting?