• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

Do you guys know what kits are available and maybe costs? Pics would be nice. Thanks.

You can pay a visit to MBM & Benzline.

CBlack is having Barbus on his W204 from MBM.

Please take note that exhaust need LTA approval with the exception of AMG and others approved by LTA eg. Remus.

Lorinser, Carlsson & Brabus needs LTA approval.

thanks for sharing those pics. some of the kits like AMG looks too wide. if its too wide can't use locally right?

the WALD boot lip looks nice do you guys know who brings in WALD kits?

CBlack - did you get the BRABUS boot lip? if so, how do you like it?

Guest kopimonster

the WALD backside damn nice! ;D i like the way the boot lip is done. anyway idea is it stick on? the C63 boot lip not dat nice, its those stick on sort, personally, i prefer those that are embossed/part of (is that the right word to use???) the boot itself.

Guest kepiting1sg

thanks for sharing those pics. some of the kits like AMG looks too wide. if its too wide can't use locally right?

the WALD boot lip looks nice do you guys know who brings in WALD kits?

CBlack - did you get the BRABUS boot lip? if so, how do you like it?

I believe Patrick from Imperial Concepts bring in WALD kits.

This was their last known address - dunno if they are still located there.

IMPERIAL CONCEPTS PRIVATE LTD.,

Block 53 Ubi Ave 1, #01-44 (2nd Floor) - Above ICE installer New Generation Shop

Tel : 6748-1101

http://www.wald.co.jp

I believe Patrick from Imperial Concepts bring in WALD kits.

This was their last known address - dunno if they are still located there.

IMPERIAL CONCEPTS PRIVATE LTD.,

Block 53 Ubi Ave 1, #01-44 (2nd Floor) - Above ICE installer New Generation Shop

Tel : 6748-1101

http://www.wald.co.jp

i thought they are no longer in existence

the WALD backside damn nice! ;D i like the way the boot lip is done. anyway idea is it stick on? the C63 boot lip not dat nice, its those stick on sort, personally, i prefer those that are embossed/part of (is that the right word to use???) the boot itself.

looks like the WALD boot lip is stick on as well but nothing a good paint shop can help mold to part of the boot.

does anyone know who is the local distributor for WALD?

Cblack ..did you get new rims also? I wanted to get rims from dealer but they say the standard one could not..need sports suspension before can change rims. true?

i'm still looking for nice deep dish rim. brabus rims too tame 8) what rims you looking for?

i dun really like the standard one that come. :(. actually thinking maybe can change the ones from C&C first..but the sales say need sport suspension before can change.. i wonder why is this so...confused...

i was looking at the

17 inch multispoke

17 inch 7 twin spoke

17 inch 6 twin spoke AMG light alloy wheel

ur bodykit already done ? got any pics?

Do you guys know what kits are available and maybe costs? Pics would be nice. Thanks.

Please take note that exhaust need LTA approval with the exception of AMG and others approved by LTA eg. Remus.

Remus needs a cert as well once fitted. Checked with the local workshop and there doesn't seem to be anything for the W204 yet.

So Lorinser, Carlsson & Brabus exhaust can get cert or must need special permit?

CBlack - the Brabus kit rear bumper is one piece or add-on?

Do you guys know if the body kits are replacements or add-ons? Thanks.

the brabus bumper is add on. i should have my body kit installed by next week and will post pic.

Remus needs a cert as well once fitted. Checked with the local workshop and there doesn't seem to be anything for the W204 yet.

So Lorinser, Carlsson & Brabus exhaust can get cert or must need special permit?

I will be seeking LTA's approval soon.

Guest kepiting1sg

Yes! You need approval from LTA for fixing Lorinser, Carlsson & Brabus exhaust.

Once approval in principal is given by LTA, you need to send the vehicle either to LTA or Viacom for inspection.($50+)

Upon approval, they will gip you a letter of approval to keep.