• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Scratch/Dent on front Bumper

Guest bravojs

Guest bravojs

Hi, I have a W204 C180, today travelling on ECP near the flyover, got hit by something that looked like a tennis ball. Ended up with a slight dent, deep scratch and the paint came off. Anyone can advise?Any recommended shops that can do such touch ups at a good price? Car is silver. Will try and get some photos up tomorrow morning.

Thankss!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you can always go back to C&C and they will always welcome you (and your $$). Not sure how bad your knocks are but a panel of repair and respray will cost you $400-$500.

Alternatively, you can try Lee & Soon Painting Works at Blk 2 Kranji Loop #01-04. Tel: 6269 5020

I got scratches on my c200 (thanks to my wife - knocked onto a pillar while parking) a month ago. Sent in the car for respray and got the work done on the same day (checked with C&C and they need 3 working days!!). Price wise is 75% cheaper that C&C quotes! Color wise - perfect match!

As with every repair and touch up works, there had to be some defects somewhere and what impressed me most is the boss and his son are always so helpful and get the defects worked on immediately. Now, the affected areas looked new and no one will know that there had been some knocks before.

Good luck.

if not so obvious, then suggest to leave it there until the 'collection' increases :P and then do a full bumper re-spray ... shd set you back $180-$250 ... half-one day job

if u can't stand it, then just get it repaired and sprayed ... who to go for i believe have been described in some threads here ...