• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Roast Duck / Roast Pork & Char Siew

Guest 9339

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blackmercs

Hmm.. I haven't had my lunch yet and all this talk of ducks is making me hungry. Since I'm going to bugis tonight, might as well make it my dinner destination. :P

Good for you, u wont regrets, remember to bring along the mercs decal, got 20% discount, ah wong say one.

Hmm.. I haven't had my lunch yet and all this talk of ducks is making me hungry. Since I'm going to bugis tonight, might as well make it my dinner destination. :P

Good for you, u wont regrets, remember to bring along the mercs decal, got 20% discount, ah wong say one.

Hahaha better I show up unannounced! :thumbsup:

Guest ehwwong

Tks bros I was on the wrong end of north bridge. I thought it was opp bugis. Will have to eat tmrw I buay tahan leow stomach growling. :(

yo... its the HDB block located right behind the ICA building. You should turn into crawford lane side.. :)

\

Tks bros I was on the wrong end of north bridge. I thought it was opp bugis. Will have to eat tmrw I buay tahan leow stomach growling. :(

yo... its the HDB block located right behind the ICA building. You should turn into crawford lane side.. :)

\

ah wong,

you got put up a pic of your ride and the sgmerc decal at the stall???

makes it easier for us to spot the stall leh....

haokee.jpg

Left work to make sure I would reach Hao Kee b4 730pm. Heng argh! The lady customer before me bought some roast duck rice and there was just about less than half left! Beefed up the portion with a serving of char siew.

Good meat. Skin was still crispy (travelling 35 mins in heavy traffic), meat was moist. Char siew had a nice sweetish glaze with the charred bits. Thoroughly recommended.

hehe.... lucky me!

was there trying out all the 3 types of roast with family and me parents while you were typing at 11plus.

my boys totally enjoyed the meal!

pls thank your MIL for the extra serving of rice.... :iconsalut:

• 5 months later...
Guest Luci Ride

Raskie wrote:

you can try at the 64+4 foodcourt in Loyang (opposite the Tua Pek Kong temple) - corner stall ...

Then read :-

g8crasher wrote:

&

ehwwong wrote:

\

Brudders, anybody can furnsih exact address? Love to go & try :Cry: Worried cannot find then pissed with myself.

• 1 year later...