• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

TeoChew Noodles (or mince meat noodles)

Guest et209

The BEST is at mcpherson rd.. at the last coffeeshop that is opposite Jackson Food Center.. order the $4 bowl.. includes 1 extra big bowl of soup with egg.. if there are any bros and sis out there who likes mincemeat noodles.. you must try.. we can meet for lunch as it is near my work place too. note. their biz is so good.. typically by 3pm finish liao.

• 2 months later...

The BEST is at mcpherson rd.. at the last coffeeshop that is opposite Jackson Food Center.. order the $4 bowl.. includes 1 extra big bowl of soup with egg.. if there are any bros and sis out there who likes mincemeat noodles.. you must try.. we can meet for lunch as it is near my work place too. note. their biz is so good.. typically by 3pm finish liao.

hey et209, mince meat noodles meaning bah chor mee? i love them. would ya like to pm me your contact details? next time near there i give ya a call for lunch perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...

sure! no problemo. ;)

btw, do you know what happened to the skinny uncle who is the owner? i've not seen him for more than 6 months liao. i think he is sick or something.. when he cooks, somehow or another, it tastes better..

the skinny and small sized uncle issit? im not too sure man. sometimes i jus order it wif the zhong zhong prawn crackers. SUPERB combination i muz say. :)

now thinking bout it makes my tummy growl. :P

but heard that they haf moved to another coffee shop nearby right?

• 3 weeks later...

the skinny and small sized uncle issit? im not too sure man. sometimes i jus order it wif the zhong zhong prawn crackers. SUPERB combination i muz say. :)

now thinking bout it makes my tummy growl. :P

but heard that they haf moved to another coffee shop nearby right?

Got crackers one meh?? must ask about it.. hee..

or maybe we are talking about different coffeeshop.. because Jackson closed.. some of the stores moved to the coffeeshop opposite Jackson.. there is 1 teochew noodles store there. ok only lag..

the one I am talking about is.. walk pass 7-11.. walk pass THAM CLINIC.. and opposite the clinic there is another coffeeshop.. the noodles is TOKONG.. hee. The easiest way to identify the store is it serves its noodles in black coloured plastic bowls.