• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi!newbie looking for pre-owned c180 cgi

Hi everyone.i have always been a merc lover and finally able to own one. Currently I am looking at one c180 cgi 1.8L,Jul 2011.i realised the engine noise seems to be relatively loud rough and raw. I also seems to hear the TC, and seems like driving a Diesel engine. Not sure if this is like that. I can't find any other c180 cgi 1.8l in the market to test except for one more,which I am unsure if is genuine a chi. 

This dealer claim his is also cgi (2011 Sep)and the car is v quiet and when I step on the throttle,it feels more refine. There is no 7-gtronic on the top right side of the boot. No memory and electronic seat for moving front n back. I think that is not a cgi right? I am not sure if the 

Any difference between c180 cgi 1.8L FL early 2011 with DRL and the 2012 c180 Cgi 1.6L? 

Appreciate some kind merc lover can assist. I can't wait to own one. 

^ผลบอลสด^

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a C180 cgi in Nov 2011 from Cycle & Carriage and it's 1.6L engine

Around late 2010, lots of confusion, 1.6L & 1.8L FL C180 earlier I guess only 5 spd auto for 1.6L cgi and not 7 speed G-tronic which appear 2nd half of 2011.

What I don't like

No keyless

No memory seat

What I like

I added in paranomic roof option 

Start Stop feature

the 1.6L engine with 7-Gtronics is very frugal in FC.

In the KPE I can get <5L/100km or >20km/L

Real life probably around 7.5L/100km

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)