• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any Mercedes App Available for Connecting With Mercedes like Mercedes Me?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Bill Giam said:

Hi. does anyone know is that a Mercedes app that function like Mercedes Me to use in Sg?

Many Thanks!

Mercedes Me has gone a step further for older cars not fitted with Me application.

Older cars year of built from 2002 (yes >18 year old cars) can use this application with an original Mercedes Me adapter. In Malaysia the adapter cost RM250 or less than S$100 but you need activation from CnC.

I guess CnC will make this available probably after the COVID CB.

Malaysia has launched this Me adapter in Jan 2020, so the Merc kakies here need to be patient as it will come to us.

Not sure for PI cars

(see list of countries available below). The dealer/distributor has to activate the use of the Mercedes Me adapter attached to the car OBD2 port

As I understand it will not have the full functions of the original Mercedes Me fitted on the newer cars maybe like parking your car with your phone.

https://www.mercedes-benz.com.au/passengercars/being-an-owner/mercedes-me-adapter-campaign.pi.html/being-an-owner/mercedes-me-adapter-campaign/faqs/faq-details

Now it's available in Mercedes Malaysia for Mercedes car year of built from 2002

https://www.wapcar.my/news/MercedesBenz-Malaysia-gets-connected-with-Mercedes-me-services-892

interactions.attachments.0.Country_Availability_Adapter_UPDATE_June19.pdf

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Guys,
I wrote to CnC Customer Service and I requested for a better reply :)
**************************************************************************************************************
Tue, May 5 at 8:40 AM
Dear Renuka,
I m really disappointed with this kind of answer.
Both Cycle & Carriage Malaysia & Thailand has already launched the Mercedes Me Adapter.
You may want to refer to your higher up for a reply if you do not know.
Not only sincere gratitude showing interest in your brand, 
Loyal follower of the brand and active in SGMerc Forum.

Here's the thread in the forum for your reading pleasure!
Members are asking for an answer
I am on my 9th Mercedes after all these years of driving.

Looking forward to a more responsive reply please!

Best Regards

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 08:28:29 AM GMT+7, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Ref: CS-2-4955591441

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting the Mercedes-Benz Customer Service.

My sincere gratitude in showing your interest with our brand. On the subject of your inquiry, Mercedes Me Adapter is yet to be officially launched in Singapore and unfortunately we are yet to receive any official communication on it and also in regards to the Adapter.

For any latest update, you may visit our Official Mercedes-Benz Singapore Website https://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/passengercars.html

Should you wish to reach out to us directly, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care center at 1800 3297 540 followed by option number three(3), for sales inquiries or you may join us on LiveChat.

Yours sincerely

Renuka Sagadevan
Customer Service Singapore

Mercedes-Benz Singapore Customer Care Center can be contacted by telephone on +1 800 3297540
Email:[email protected]

Mercedes-Benz Singapore, 1 Gateway Drive, #15-01 Westgate Tower, Singapore 608531, (Registration Number: 199000355E)

If you are not the addressee please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it. We thank you for your support.

[ACTIVITY ID:2-2A32Q1N][CASE ID:2-29YFITT]
---- Original Message ----

Dear sir,

When will the Mercedes Me adapter make available in Singapore?

I understand Mercedes Malaysia has launched the Mercedes Me adapter in Jan 2020.

Looking forward to your kind reply!

Best Regards

Cheers

42 minutes ago, kepiting1sg said:
Guys,
I wrote to CnC Customer Service and I requested for a better reply :)
**************************************************************************************************************
Tue, May 5 at 8:40 AM
Dear Renuka,
I m really disappointed with this kind of answer.
Both Cycle & Carriage Malaysia & Thailand has already launched the Mercedes Me Adapter.
You may want to refer to your higher up for a reply if you do not know.
Not only sincere gratitude showing interest in your brand, 
Loyal follower of the brand and active in SGMerc Forum.

Here's the thread in the forum for your reading pleasure!
Members are asking for an answer
I am on my 9th Mercedes after all these years of driving.

Looking forward to a more responsive reply please!

Best Regards

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 08:28:29 AM GMT+7, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Ref: CS-2-4955591441

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting the Mercedes-Benz Customer Service.

My sincere gratitude in showing your interest with our brand. On the subject of your inquiry, Mercedes Me Adapter is yet to be officially launched in Singapore and unfortunately we are yet to receive any official communication on it and also in regards to the Adapter.

For any latest update, you may visit our Official Mercedes-Benz Singapore Website https://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/passengercars.html

Should you wish to reach out to us directly, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care center at 1800 3297 540 followed by option number three(3), for sales inquiries or you may join us on LiveChat.

Yours sincerely

Renuka Sagadevan
Customer Service Singapore

Mercedes-Benz Singapore Customer Care Center can be contacted by telephone on +1 800 3297540
Email:[email protected]

Mercedes-Benz Singapore, 1 Gateway Drive, #15-01 Westgate Tower, Singapore 608531, (Registration Number: 199000355E)

If you are not the addressee please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it. We thank you for your support.

[ACTIVITY ID:2-2A32Q1N][CASE ID:2-29YFITT]
---- Original Message ----

Dear sir,

When will the Mercedes Me adapter make available in Singapore?

I understand Mercedes Malaysia has launched the Mercedes Me adapter in Jan 2020.

Looking forward to your kind reply!

Best Regards

Boss,

i went to C&C C klass event last yr, i specifically ask the Host (C&C staff), he comsperm that it will be available for SG market this year, (free of charge) 

but till now no news ... sian

there are a few Q&A sessions on FB the past 1-2 wks, i have shared the link , - you should copy the F up reply from C&C and show the world - someone higher in the food chain will reply

1 hour ago, rickosw said:

Boss,

i went to C&C C klass event last yr, i specifically ask the Host (C&C staff), he comsperm that it will be available for SG market this year, (free of charge) 

but till now no news ... sian

there are a few Q&A sessions on FB the past 1-2 wks, i have shared the link , - you should copy the F up reply from C&C and show the world - someone higher in the food chain will reply

Rick,

Not boss lah!

I m a coolie! Ea mth end looks forward to coolie kang! :)

I don't mind even to pay for the Me adapter.

I can even buy 1 on line for about S$60 but we need CnC to activate it according to our car VIN  and sync our car data into their system.

These F up customer service people have "heavy arse"

Sitting behind their screen &  do not move from their seat and ask higher up but chose to give stupid SOP replies.

Honestly speaking it damn shameful for CnC when Mercedes Malaysia & Thailand has launched it.

For PI cars, I believe outside workshops will soon able to do it.

Last year I requested through customer service with email for my COMAND S.E.A Maps to latest V7.0 update since my VIN Code indicated 3 years of Free Map Updates

They F me up again.

I threatened them in further email reply if I need to clarify the matter with Diamler Benz Singapore.

Then instead of replying me through email, 1 of their Pandan SA called me to bring my car down for the map updates.

My last servicing in Mar '20 this year, I requested again through 1 of their SA to update my COMAND S.E.A Maps to V8.0.

This time they lan lan did it for me FOC without a F up answer. :)

Cheers

5 hours ago, kepiting1sg said:

Rick,

Not boss lah!

I m a coolie! Ea mth end looks forward to coolie kang! :)

I don't mind even to pay for the Me adapter.

I can even buy 1 on line for about S$60 but we need CnC to activate it according to our car VIN  and sync our car data into their system.

These F up customer service people have "heavy arse"

Sitting behind their screen &  do not move from their seat and ask higher up but chose to give stupid SOP replies.

Honestly speaking it damn shameful for CnC when Mercedes Malaysia & Thailand has launched it.

For PI cars, I believe outside workshops will soon able to do it.

Last year I requested through customer service with email for my COMAND S.E.A Maps to latest V7.0 update since my VIN Code indicated 3 years of Free Map Updates

They F me up again.

I threatened them in further email reply if I need to clarify the matter with Diamler Benz Singapore.

Then instead of replying me through email, 1 of their Pandan SA called me to bring my car down for the map updates.

My last servicing in Mar '20 this year, I requested again through 1 of their SA to update my COMAND S.E.A Maps to V8.0.

This time they lan lan did it for me FOC without a F up answer. :)

i gave up on their maps, in fact, for W205FL, no more Mercs map build in -

i ask my SE, she just say use Google Maps / Waze better - knn, 

CLA MBUX - Mercedes map very nice - C&C give 3 yrs free update

yes, C&C service is disgraceful 

there was a case, member kbkb inside SGMERC telegram went to complain to Daimler SG - they also tai-chi, push back to Cycle to handle.

my personal experience, dun bother with all these complain email - want to solve problems go via back door - 

but you need to know someone higher up in the C&C (Republic Auto) food chain and get them do it for you. 

Complain email wont cut it for them.

No lah! I rarely use the COMAND for Navigation but when you've free upgrades must get it mah.

I hardly use the car as I am stationed in Jakarta.

My wife use Carplay with Waze for navigation

Last time was good when have good connections in Pandan.

The people has all left.

Spray car rims for free.

Damaged my ML300 left side - side step,

Didn't wanna claim insurance and they replaced just 1 side and not a pair.

Got free personal tour of the Pandan workshop.

My ML was their 1st car they retrofitted Rear Entertainment System and after that they offer this retrofit to all Mercs.

Cheers

I love MB but owning MB 2 x times  almost vomit blood with their service and arrogancy.  When my W204 out of warranty I straight away I service it outside. Now eying GLC300 either late this year or next year to replace my XC60 but I will go to PI route, actually XC 60 is really nice car but the new model is MIC big stigma.