• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

where to get Navi for e250

swt996

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can install the original COMAND which comes with Navigation but costs wise come with an arm & leg.

Furthermore the newest map for W212 is 2015 and I understand no more new maps.

Site sponsor Elebest do it.

Innovasia or Pimp My Ride also do it.

imho, you will be better off with an Android HU/LCD Display especially can do Carplay or Android Auto

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Check your pm 

Cheers

Hi there,

I'm new here, and I have been driving a 2009 E250 CGI.    Lately, my Audio20 CD changer unit konked out, and the LCD screen started to have streaks on it.   In addition, my ride came with a separate LCD screen (placed near IU) for reverse camera.

I'm keen to explore one of the following options:

1. Find and replace with a used CD changer head unit with LCD screen.   Is it possible to integrate the reverse camera to the same HU screen?

2. Upgrade to a newer COMAND system with integrated reverse camera.   Is this even possible?

3. Upgrade to aftermarket Andriod HU/LCD unit with reverse camera.   From what I gather, it seems like the Andrior HU/LCD is connected to the AUX port, and sound quality (soft vol) is somewhat affected.    Any feedback from owners who have done it?

Appreciate all your advises.   Please share the cost concern as well.  Really appreciate it.

Thank you so much !

Please check your PM

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Pls chk your PM

Cheers

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...