• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W212 Facelift aircon query

Hi all, I just got a 2nd hand W212 facelift. I found that the aircon blower modes can either blow at face or feet, but not both simultaneously.

Is it something I did wrong? Or there is some place which can solve my issue?

Attached is a picture of Youtube video screen grab which shows the guy modding his programming to enable the blow feet/face feature simultaneously.

P5fGKgY.png

ac.bmp

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just toggle the tab up or down till you see this mode

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

13 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

Hi Kepiting1sg, thanks for the reply. I had tried pressing numerous times, but it simply does not have the mode.

Video below is what I did & it just doesn't work.

Get a workshop to check and confirm your Climate Control is faulty.

If the climate control panel is faulty you might have to replace it totally to get it in working condition.

I might be wrong, don't think there're replacement parts for it

Part Number A2129009409

A new one will likely cost a "bomb"

Beside buying a new Climate Control

You've 2 choices

1. Buy an used one from our site sponsor Propel Autoparts 28 Kranji Road. They deal in scrap cars especially MB & BMW

2. I've a similar Climate Control from my previous W212 minus 1 chrome trim from the right hand side temp tab which you can easily transfer your current Climate Control chrome trim over.

I bought this Climate Control for $150 including shipping just to take out the missing chrome trim to replace the piece missing on my W212.

Probably the car wash guys wipe it out while wiping my dashboard.

My price $80 :)

Prices of used Climate Control on eBay

https://www.ebay.com.sg/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=A2129009409&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Cheers

Guess you are right and probably MB Engineers shortchanged FL W212 owners except USA

The PFL W212 Climate Control has the center/footwells/side air vents mode

Looks like the FL W212 Climate Control has the center/footwells air vents mode only for USA not for ROW :) Go & read your owner manual whether refer to this air vents mode for USA only

The current W213 Climate Control has the center/footwells/side air vents mode

W212 PFL5dd7eb566e46d_W212PFLairvents.thumb.jpg.0f670a89c3af32d185ce546f3d668f75.jpg

W212 FL

W212 FL air vents.jpg

W213 FL

W213 PFL air vents.jpg

Cheers