• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204: Upgrade or Mod List

Guest ehwwong

Guest NewC180

its blue-ish.. same like mine... but i kinda like the blue-ish look... like some supermodel with mascara and make up

You also changed already? you did it locally and not buy from ebay is it?

You saw kinky's car before?

Guest kinky74

Wish i could but have to work bro :iconsalut: :iconsalut:......maybe next time. thank you for the invite......i think all your car more swee swee then mine leh..... : :la: :la: :la:

Hey Kinky, saw your car in the pics thread, your eyelids are damn bright! Are they whitish or blue-ish? Me and blackmerc bought from ebay, they look quite nice at night but they are blue-ish lor. Will be interested to know where you got yours if they are whitish.

Thanks bro...

thanks guys my car ok ok only lah.....ok for the eyelids....picture could be deceiving cos its a blueish leh..... i got it from ebay from a group buy at another forum. when switch on its white........but after a while it turn blue... not what i expected from a warm light led leh... not sure if the supplier pack wrongly... but i kind of like it... it make it more special......

Guest NewC180

Wish i could but have to work bro :iconsalut: :iconsalut:......maybe next time. thank you for the invite......i think all your car more swee swee then mine leh..... : :la: :la: :la:

Hey Kinky, saw your car in the pics thread, your eyelids are damn bright! Are they whitish or blue-ish? Me and blackmerc bought from ebay, they look quite nice at night but they are blue-ish lor. Will be interested to know where you got yours if they are whitish.

Thanks bro...

thanks guys my car ok ok only lah.....ok for the eyelids....picture could be deceiving cos its a blueish leh..... i got it from ebay from a group buy at another forum. when switch on its white........but after a while it turn blue... not what i expected from a warm light led leh... not sure if the supplier pack wrongly... but i kind of like it... it make it more special......

Was it the Belgium group buy?

Me and Blackmerc bought ours from a USA Ebay seller, also recommended by the mbworld forums. They are quite nice, only thing is they are blue-ish and not white white. But ok lor, macham put mascara lor... hehe

Guest NewC180
Guest NewC180
Guest blackmercs

Ah Wong, poison as promised, hehehe.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mercedes-C63-W204-S204-AMG-Leather-Steering-Wheel-NEW_W0QQitemZ330308843198QQihZ014QQcategoryZ10398QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

oh, you need a new air bag too! your current one won't fit. Ask this ebay seller, sometimes they have it too...

Just do it!

Wong ah, ai group buy mai. Mine is not a direct fit and cost an arm and leg to hook up to the gear. Instead, i can hook up the left paddle shift for horn and right one for high beam. Swee bor? One and only in sg!!!! another cheapo mod for me..............muahahahahahahaha

Guest ehwwong

Ah Wong, poison as promised, hehehe.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mercedes-C63-W204-S204-AMG-Leather-Steering-Wheel-NEW_W0QQitemZ330308843198QQihZ014QQcategoryZ10398QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

oh, you need a new air bag too! your current one won't fit. Ask this ebay seller, sometimes they have it too...

wow piang... very good deal leh...

lai lai lai GB GB GB!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

Ah wong arh!!! ko tan simi????...hoot lah!!!!! :devil2:

Guest NewC180

Ah Wong, another new poison for you:

Original Bi-Xenons!! Sure bright enough:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190307730828&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

But hor, if I'm not wrong hor, LHD and RHD headlights different leh.. better check before bidding.

Maybe our lightings guru aka Encik 6 can advise on this....muahahahahahah....

Guest NewC180

Can't stand our poisoning lio har? hahahahaha...

Jokes aside, if LHD and RHD headlights are interchangeable, then this ebay item is worth watching, such items are hard to come by..

Calling Encik 6 jam!!!! Please give us your expert advice!!!