• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204: Upgrade or Mod List

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

1000000% agreed.. hehehe

now, i found something nice... :)

MB-Trunk-Spoiler-W204-B-CF-2.jpg

US$269

brabus rear CF spoiler... but would it be a little rojak with AMG cum Brabus kit?? the AMG spoiler look very thin and weak compared to the brabus..

Guest NewC180

1000000% agreed.. hehehe

now, i found something nice... :)

US$269

brabus rear CF spoiler... but would it be a little rojak with AMG cum Brabus kit?? the AMG spoiler look very thin and weak compared to the brabus..

Hmm... nice.... so many versions of these rear spoilers until I'm confused, there's one piece type and 3 piece type, and I think 3 piece will be nicer. Dunno difference between AMG or Brabus.

But if you're on AMG, then better stick to AMG, if not later become rojak lio.

But then again, get what you like and pleasing to your eyes lor, rojak or not never mind la. Ha ha...

Give opinion like never give like that.....

Guest tategoi

err.. the picture not very good de..

w203grille2.jpg

US$179 from Ebay..

got the wire mesh, and its not all silver grille like the stock.. see closely lah.. you not that lao mah... like that, i am more uncle than you liao.. hehe

This is nice, will suit dark colour W204 extremely well.

Guest blackmercs

Unker a Unker, you misunderstood me lio la. I'm not asking him to buy THAT particular bonnet, I'm only showing him what he can do la! Ya, the C63 bonnet will not fit a standard C200, but if you die die must do it, I'm sure it can be done. Someone in Malaysia did it, saw it in the mbworld forums, it was a full C63 conversion.

Wong, where got OT, we are talking about modding what, aren't we?

Anyway, if a forum got no OT, it's just like reading a instruction manual! Wow... how interesting! Forumers will just come in and post questions and get answers and leave after all Q&A's are over. Anyone agree with me?

Ya.............lor............................. end of OT!!!

Guest fanatic

hey bros and sistas..anyone know where to get the CF grill? my grill is dgm =(

Wah.... how did you damage your front grill?

Ohh..when i parking one car reverse and bang my front..i nvr even realise till i got home..so any guys known where to get the CF grill?

Guest ehwwong

hey bros and sistas..anyone know where to get the CF grill? my grill is dgm =(

sorry to hear about your grille! i don't think i come across any CF grille so far, but you may like to check with Benzline.

Guest blackmercs

brothers.. anyone can contribute where to "smoke" out the rear lights?

Bru if u reading this NOW, get yr car keys go down to Ubi rd 1 Gen Concepts to paste sticker can liao. Swee swee

Guest ehwwong

brothers.. anyone can contribute where to "smoke" out the rear lights?

Bru if u reading this NOW, get yr car keys go down to Ubi rd 1 Gen Concepts to paste sticker can liao. Swee swee

ok... don't intend to do yet.. just gathering information and update the 1st post.. :)

kam sia kam sia

Guest ehwwong

brother tummybear,

if you are reading, would you mind sharing with us what are the options that can be fitted locally? am too interested in some of the local available options such as command APS, keyless go, harman kardon speakers etc etc

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Ok guys, if you have seen the specifications sheet from C&C with the factory options at the back, all those have to be factory fitted.

Technically, you cannot fit all those locally. But I believe there are certain items that can and has been done.

As for Harman Kardon, I seriously doubt you can fit it locally. Anyway, Harmon Kardon is mainly an upgrade of the number of speakers in the car including a subwoofer as well as amps. Not too difficult to get a local ICE shop to assist you in installing any brands of speakers that you may been keen in.

As for Command, one of the bros here have tried to install but there were some issues which I believe cannot be resolved so easily, so my advice is a don't touch option.

Keyless definite no no la.... cost will be ridiculously high even if can.... I know that there are some places who can install a GPS, DVD & Reverse Cam into the original audio 20 screen. Cost wise I'm not too sure, have to check.

Again, I would like to state that any modifications to the car NOT originally fitted by Merc-Benz and C&C will void warranty ah.... ::)

Guest ehwwong

Again, I would like to state that any modifications to the car NOT originally fitted by Merc-Benz and C&C will void warranty ah.... ::)

:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :ky: :ky: :ky: :asshole: :asshole: :asshole:

Guest blackmercs

Again, I would like to state that any modifications to the car NOT originally fitted by Merc-Benz and C&C will void warranty ah....

Hi the statement above, u refers to the audio thingy or the whole car???

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Again, I would like to state that any modifications to the car NOT originally fitted by Merc-Benz and C&C will void warranty ah....

The whole car... ;D

Guest blackmercs

The whole car... ;D

U mean, once i have mod my car, i have void my car warranty already? or just on the mod itself?

Guest ehwwong

what i heard is just the MOD itself..

for example, if you mod the HID conversion kit.. and your headlight kaput due to the HID conversion, your warranty will void for the headlamp.

The next question is, whether C&C workshop take picture of your car when you sent it in? I hope they don't!! :pray:

Guest blackmercs

what i heard is just the MOD itself..

for example, if you mod the HID conversion kit.. and your headlight kaput due to the HID conversion, your warranty will void for the headlamp.

The next question is, whether C&C workshop take picture of your car when you sent it in? I hope they don't!! :pray:

hmm ok, is better to listen the horses mouth ba, i m really curious and worries now........