• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204: Upgrade or Mod List

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

Dear All,

Come across some very interesting mod and upgrades for our beloved cars.. so if you know what other poison to add, please feel free to contribute.

Cosmetic Upgrade or Mod

1) AMG Rear Boot Spoiler (MBM S$850)

2) Brabus 3 piece CF Spoiler (BL S$850)

3) C200 Roof Spoiler (MBM S$750)

4) Chrome Deco (around front and rear lights and external door handle) (Ebay S$350)

5) Soundproofing in the car Boot (it really works cos reduce alot of the C63 exhaust sound) (http://www.autosaver.com.sg S$400)

6) Soundproofing behind & under Rear Pax Seat (a friend did it for me S$250)

7) For the internal LED lights: Darren Auto at Toh Guan can change all for you, quite cheap also. See blackmercs post on this. Or BL will do it for S$90.

8) For license plate lights: Autobacs can do it. $90 if I'm not wrong. Ask blackmercs, he has done it.

9) For the eyelids:

1. Buy from this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/White-OBC-LED-Parking-Lights-Mercedes-C300-2008-09-27_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a30QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem5880b68291QQitemZ380116566673QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

10) Philip HID Conversion (BL S$650)

11) Smoke out Rear + Front Lights (Gen Concept S$100)

12) W204 LED Rear Turn Signal Light (BL S$590)

13) Super value for money mod! C&C Plate Holder and C&C Trunk Logo (Cerano S$200) - http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=3780.193

14) Daytime running LED (DRL) with installation and external switch - (BL S$1300)

15) CF Mirror Hub (for 09 onwards w204) SG$950 (excluding installation)

Performance Upgrade or Mod

1) Exhaust header with Downpipe - S$3800 [MBM]

2) Brabus Sports Exhaust Consisting of: 1 x front silencer, 1 x rear silencer left side, 1 x rear silencer right side with four slanted tailpipes, ø 76 mm - S$3800 [MBM]

3) MKB ecu remapping - S$2800 [bL]

4) Kleeman K-box + Pulley (MBM S$3800)

5) Header + 300Cell high flow cat (ebay US$1300)

6) C63 Quad Exhaust + C63 Diffuser (install on AMG bodykit) (MBM S$3500)

7) Sprint Booster (MBM S$390)

8) Stainless Steel Air Filter (Man Exhaust S$120)

9) Hurricane Air Filter (MBM S$150)

10) MKB aka BMC Air Filter (BL S$220)

• Like 1

Guest wira

Kleeman K-box + Pulley (MBM S$3800)

Header + 300Cell high flow cat (ebay US$1300)

C63 Quad Exhaust + C63 Diffuser (install on AMG bodykit) (MBM S$3500)

Sprint Booster (MBM S$390)

Stainless Steel Air Filter (Man Exhaust S$120)

AMG Rear Boot Spoiler (MBM S$850)

C200 Roof Spoiler (MBM S$750)

Chrome Deco (around front and rear lights and external door handle) (Ebay S$350)

Soundproofing in the car Boot (it really works cos reduce alot of the C63 exhaust sound) (http://www.autosaver.com.sg S$400)

Soundproofing behind & under Rear Pax Seat (a friend did it for me S$250)

Am actually quite particular about noise and wants to do more sound proofing for the car.

How does your friend did the soundproofing for only $250 ?

Saw from autosave site that they use 3M micro fibre technology for sound insulation. But procedure looks very 'invasive' and needs to strip of some of the door panels.

pix_3M_159.jpg

Guest ehwwong

Am actually quite particular about noise and wants to do more sound proofing for the car.

How does your friend did the soundproofing for only $250 ?

you may want to PM morganoh as he was the one who posted the prices. i just quoted the old thread.

Guest ehwwong

hehe.. why not? i didn't register an account there.. so maybe you can help to check for GB if you have one?

will be posting more "goodies" i find on the net for the benefit of w204 owners..

cheers

Guest NewC180

They are asking for USD 399 excluding shipping.

If got enough kakis interested then I'll talk to them.

But first, must open up our bonnets and see if it'll fit in the engine bay without problems or not, cos the US guys are having C300 V6.

Guest ehwwong

another poison... CF custom grille and euroteck front lip...

DSC_0212.jpg

front lip - US$535 ouch!

anybody know anywhere can custom the CF grille? si buay swee... hehe

Guest ehwwong

But first, must open up our bonnets and see if it'll fit in the engine bay without problems or not, cos the US guys are having C300 V6.

agreed... must see got enough interest or not.. that guy did mentioned that GB only about US$30 off, but majority will save on shipping cost... and maybe if we tie to a workshop to charge cheap labour for installation.. then don't have to worry about installing ourselves.

later i will check the clearance, i think it should fit nicely

Guest NewC180

agreed... must see got enough interest or not.. that guy did mentioned that GB only about US$30 off, but majority will save on shipping cost... and maybe if we tie to a workshop to charge cheap labour for installation.. then don't have to worry about installing ourselves.

later i will check the clearance, i think it should fit nicely

Have discussed with my half-bro aka black widow, we decided not to go for the strut bar lio... sollie you try to find other kakis ok?

CF grille:

Sticker job: Gen concepts

Full CF job: Robson

FULL JOB: XXXXXX

Or, just buy one from ebay already CFed one lio. Do a search on ebay!

Your car got AMG kit, lots of CF splitters, diffusers, and whatever-sers on ebay!

Ai Mod then Mai tu lio!

Guest blackmercs

In my opinion, the strut bar is fugly. The front grille is chio though!!!!

Guest NewC180

the genconcept sticker job is carbon look or real carbon??

i can't seems to find any CF grille though..

how about this grille, nice??

Isn't that a standard grille? My eyes are failing me, lao liao la.

Sticker job means paste sticker, means not real carbon la. But I think quality should be ok la. Best thing to do is go down and talk to the people there.

AFAIK, only robson does real cf locally. Problem is, you will need to leave your grilles with him for a couple of days, then your car got no grilles for those few days!

I'm sure you can find a real CF grille from ebay. But these grilles are not OEM parts, so fitment might not be 100%.

Guest ehwwong

err.. the picture not very good de..

w203grille2.jpg

US$179 from Ebay..

got the wire mesh, and its not all silver grille like the stock.. see closely lah.. you not that lao mah... like that, i am more uncle than you liao.. hehe

Guest NewC180

err.. the picture not very good de..

US$179 from Ebay..

got the wire mesh, and its not all silver grille like the stock.. see closely lah.. you not that lao mah... like that, i am more uncle than you liao.. hehe

Ah, much better now, lao uncle can see liao.

Yup, this grille is nice, half black and half chrome, I also like.

Only thing is all these grilles are aftermarket and not OEM. So fitment might not be perfect.

Lots of sellers selling this on ebay. Take your time to pick and choose.

Also, take more time to read through mbforums and see their comments etc, then you'll know which grille supplier's quality is better.

Good luck bro!

Guest NewC180

yeah, should match my amg kit nicely since the front bumper also got honeycomb mesh...

more poison coming soon.. :)

yeah yeah, just keep modding bro, make your C the best looking C in SGP!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro Wong, another poison for you, make you cannot sleep tonight:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Mercedes-Motorhaube-W204-C-63-AMG-Haube-Original-204_W0QQitemZ220329804136QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutoteile_Zubeh

Hehehehehehhehehe

Bro P Heng,

Dun anyhow gip poison - wait he mati he cums & look for U in your dream! :asshole::ky:

It looks like it is for the W204 C63 & may not fit the std W204.

Not only that, there's some damages & scratches & need to be repainted

I spiak no German -Babelfish trans.

It offering here on a used one and originals AMG hood for Mercedes

Suitably C-class W 204 C 63 AMG sedan and combination

Mercedes spare parts number: A 204,880 03 57

Hood is not in a good condition apparent damages visible!!

Easily scratched must new paints!!!

It is original a hood of C 63 AMG with power cathedral

Guest ehwwong

errr.. there was a previous post on a custom made CF bonnet.... suppose to have a GB on it but lack of response, they closed it liao.

anyway, no way for me to go CF bonnet, my wife will :2guns: :death: :police: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ok, i think we si buay OT liao.. let's stick to mod list and upgrade option.. hehe

Guest NewC180

Bro Wong, another poison for you, make you cannot sleep tonight:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Mercedes-Motorhaube-W204-C-63-AMG-Haube-Original-204_W0QQitemZ220329804136QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutoteile_Zubeh

Hehehehehehhehehe

Bro P Heng,

Dun anyhow gip poison - wait he mati he cums & look for U in your dream! :asshole::ky:

It looks like it is for the W204 C63 & may not fit the std W204.

Not only that, there's some damages & scratches & need to be repainted

I spiak no German -Babelfish trans.

It offering here on a used one and originals AMG hood for Mercedes

Suitably C-class W 204 C 63 AMG sedan and combination

Mercedes spare parts number: A 204,880 03 57

Hood is not in a good condition apparent damages visible!!

Easily scratched must new paints!!!

It is original a hood of C 63 AMG with power cathedral

Unker a Unker, you misunderstood me lio la. I'm not asking him to buy THAT particular bonnet, I'm only showing him what he can do la! Ya, the C63 bonnet will not fit a standard C200, but if you die die must do it, I'm sure it can be done. Someone in Malaysia did it, saw it in the mbworld forums, it was a full C63 conversion.

Wong, where got OT, we are talking about modding what, aren't we?

Anyway, if a forum got no OT, it's just like reading a instruction manual! Wow... how interesting! Forumers will just come in and post questions and get answers and leave after all Q&A's are over. Anyone agree with me?