Looking W218 original coil springs to swap with Eibach springs

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am looking for a set front n back 2012 CLS350 original coil springs. Non airmatic. Currently on eibach springs n is too low for my liking. Looking for original springs to fit back. Anyone have willing to let go or exchange for my eibach lowering springs. One to one exchange, don’t need top up. Pls pm me. Thanks 🙏 

Better for you to get your original coil springs from the local stockist.

Try https://www.goldenlink.com.sg/branches-1

Just give them your VIN number, they will get you your original MB springs or OEM if they have that option

I tried, most of them only keep stock for whole suspension, they don’t keep stock for jus springs ;( that’s why asking around if anyone here changed to aftermarket springs n have the original n wanna let go. 😕

3 hours ago, 300 said:

I tried, most of them only keep stock for whole suspension, they don’t keep stock for jus springs ;( that’s why asking around if anyone here changed to aftermarket springs n have the original n wanna let go. 😕

Not many here own CLS and or still keeping them with a set of springs lying around

Go and see site sponsor Propel Autoparts - They might able to help you.

No 28 Kranji Road

I last visited them 6 months ago to buy a MB carjack/spanner/toolkit as my current ride comes with runflat tyres only

They might have parts from scrap CLS.

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/154-propel-auto-parts-pte-ltd/

Thanks bro. My tyre shop Managed to find a set from scrapyard for me😍😍 hopefully it fits well n no more rubs n fear of slopes n Carparks😬 

19 hours ago, 300 said:

Thanks bro. My tyre shop Managed to find a set from scrapyard for me😍😍 hopefully it fits well n no more rubs n fear of slopes n Carparks😬 

Likely from Propel!

Happy for you and hopes it solved your issue

Thanks bro, not from Propel. Propel only wanna sell the whole suspension system. Now I have Eibach lower springs for sale 😂

5 minutes ago, 300 said:

Thanks bro, not from Propel. Propel only wanna sell the whole suspension system. Now I have Eibach lower springs for sale 😂

Well done! Good for you! :)

1 person likes this