• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Facelift issues

Danny7972

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Checking with seniors around for advices regarding facelift issues.

Currently bought a used C180k with renewed coe. Recently sent for inspection n surprisingly the car failed the inspection because of the facelifted tail lights.

I've know tat a lot of pfl w204 have already been facelifted to the newer looks. Those tat have replaced the frt bonnet n headlamp as well   How do you all passed the inspection? Especially those who have done the wide body conversion to black series look.

Any idea is the facelift a legal option for w204 model?

Looking forward to the advise cos can't renew the roadtax because of the inspection.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother has renewed his 2009 PFL W204 and never has problem during hisannual car inspection.

The only mod on his ride is only the tail lamps

Likewise my friend 2010 E350 PFL C07 (E Coupe) has done a full exterior F L mod has no problem passing his annual car inspection.

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Go and search for member Camber53 and pm him

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, Danny7972 said:

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Checking with seniors around for advices regarding facelift issues.

Currently bought a used C180k with renewed coe. Recently sent for inspection n surprisingly the car failed the inspection because of the facelifted tail lights.

I've know tat a lot of pfl w204 have already been facelifted to the newer looks. Those tat have replaced the frt bonnet n headlamp as well   How do you all passed the inspection? Especially those who have done the wide body conversion to black series look.

Any idea is the facelift a legal option for w204 model?

Looking forward to the advise cos can't renew the roadtax because of the inspection.

Thanks in advance.

Which inspection center did u go? I faced this problem at vicom kaki bukit but I went other  company inspection center and I passed with the same condition

Its was sent to bukit batok vicom.

Eventually I bought a used set of PFL tail light to passed the inspection.

But from what I know CnC also did help their customer to do facelift conversion. Wondering how those converted by CnC passed their inspection. I heard from others now they r very strict on facelift conversion.