• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Front Camera Upgrade

MERC_MAXX

Hi Bros, 

Currently am on the stock CNC front & rear camera. Intend to upgrade to the 24hours monitoring.

Any recommendations if I should, will the battery have any issues even with the battery low kill switch.

Any good models beside Blackvue, and reliable workshops?

Car still under warranty.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also consider iRoad

Many car accessories should be able to sell & install Blackvue or iRoad Dash cam.

You might want to try out site sponsor Sonic

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/43-sonic-racing/

Warning: It's a snake pit with lots of available poisons :lol:

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

my W204 Koup cum GLA was on Blackvue Full HD 1080 recording with off parking recording

recommended workshop - use those under recommended under Blackvue approved WS , personally i chose the EMMA winners Workshop

for my W205FL, i wana try iRoad instead, i went to Mod Ministry, (also SGMERC member) 

dun bother getting those 4K recording as the battery cum SD Card is not big enough for 24hr recording. 

Full HD 1080 with motion sensor is good enough - the iRoad one that i have is the ultra wide angle one

• 3 months later...
On 7/24/2019 at 10:58 PM, rickosw said:

my W204 Koup cum GLA was on Blackvue Full HD 1080 recording with off parking recording

recommended workshop - use those under recommended under Blackvue approved WS , personally i chose the EMMA winners Workshop

for my W205FL, i wana try iRoad instead, i went to Mod Ministry, (also SGMERC member) 

dun bother getting those 4K recording as the battery cum SD Card is not big enough for 24hr recording. 

Full HD 1080 with motion sensor is good enough - the iRoad one that i have is the ultra wide angle one

Do you need to install additional battery to support off parking recording?

Am also planning to upgrading my stock dash cam; saw xiaomi wifi dash cam at only $56! tempting...