• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

O2 Sensors

Mike73

I drive the W212 09 model. When the engine check light comes out, the mechanic mentioned that the O2 Sensor is faulty. I found out that they 2 of types. There is this upstream( located before the Cat) downstream( located after the Cat). I have changed the upstream O2 sensor. 

Problem still remains. Anyone can advise what to do next. Thank you 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to a reliable workshop to get a proper diagnostic of your CEL problem

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 1 month later...
On 25/05/2019 at 7:20 PM, Mike73 said:

I drive the W212 09 model. When the engine check light comes out, the mechanic mentioned that the O2 Sensor is faulty. I found out that they 2 of types. There is this upstream( located before the Cat) downstream( located after the Cat). I have changed the upstream O2 sensor. 

Problem still remains. Anyone can advise what to do next. Thank you 

That workshop didn’t diagnose your car properly. Please go to one with the proper licensed Xentry to get your car properly check. I suspect problems are not from your Air flow sensors. Those China OBD always throw out air flow sensors faulty codes. You can go to Trendy Automotives, look for Uncle Tony to settle for you.