• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Advise for a possible new Mercedes owner. Obsessed with the look of the 1986 560 SL.

Hello everyone. I have a question that I'm hoping you folks can help me out with. I have my heart set on purchasing a Mercedes. Some background info: My father has owned several and was the only car I've even seen him drive, he recently passed away and owning one today is a sort of tribute for me. I used to drive a 1994 Mercedes C300 myself... the car was passed down to me and I drove it to the end of its life pretty much. I loved that car but ready for something new. Today, I'm about to move to the desert and even though buying myself an SUV would be the smartest thing to do, I've had my eye on a 1986 560 SL convertible. This where I need your opinions. How low is that car? Would it be idiotic to use on dirt roads etc. ? I love the body and overall look of that year and model. Are there any other models you would recommend? One that might be higher? It really doesn't have to be a convertible but besides the G Class (which I def can't afford), I'm not into their SUVs, they're just too recent for my taste. Thanks aficionados! Looking forward to your advice. Thanks again.Rufus 123Movies GoMovies

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic