• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Requesting C&C to enable Apple CarPlay

Gideon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 2:48 AM, pitchoun said:

So what's their response?

As usual, during that time C&C stated that they would not do it as it is installed in Germany. Kind of crap, since they have already been informed that our neighbour JB C&C is already providing such services. 

21 hours ago, Theta said:

The Feb delivery has some discount if the Apple CarPlay is not activated? Is it equivalent to the $1000 to activate it?

Do you know if there are other options which can be activated?

Interesting, C&C acknowledges that Apple CarPlay is an option whilst recent past as recent as Sep 2018, my SA did not know that such Apple CarPlay actually provided for according to menu, they should also now extend it as an option to all those who purchased it from them when such software is made available in the menu by either retrospectively installing it or offering discount without it too. 

What do you all think? Fair options?

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/12/2018 at 1:26 PM, Gideon said:

Interesting, C&C acknowledges that Apple CarPlay is an option whilst recent past as recent as Sep 2018, my SA did not know that such Apple CarPlay actually provided for according to menu, they should also now extend it as an option to all those who purchased it from them when such software is made available in the menu by either retrospectively installing it or offering discount without it too. 

What do you all think? Fair options?

It’s a bit different I think. The listed price for A class is $152k. Their so called discount comes without Apple CarPlay and wireless charging. Essentially you are paying for it. They are giving you the option to do without them..

thats what I hear from one of the sales during the launch period.

On 08/12/2018 at 4:10 PM, pitchoun said:

See my post above. I am not sure if the C class initial launch discount is really a discount or like what happened to the A class, it’s the option to do without the items for a discount to the listed price.