• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New E250 owner

Hi guys,

Just got my ride 2 days back. E250 CGI. Looking to make some friends and have some questions answered if possible over coffee. I spent 2 hours looking for the 3 1/2 inch jack Aux input yesterday and another half an hour figuring out how to reset the trip odo. 

And about the Odo, I have a inkling suspicion that it was tampered. Bought a 89000km car, 8 year old, condition of the car is good other than... the driver's seat being worn out with some discolouration. Anyone knows how we can get this checked? 

Also, pardon me for the dozens of questions, I've managed to get my phone connected via bluetooth but while in the phone module I can't seem to find anywhere to play music through the bluetooth. 

Really noob questions.. hope to meet some of you lao jiao guys soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. I bought an 8 year old ride also (W204). 

Every feature depends on the car - whether the first buyer purchased it? I think we tend to assume some of the basic benefits should automatically come with it. For me - I discovered that my car does not have a car alarm! I thought this was a standard feature in every car! haha.