Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
BShineGrooming, July 4
Posted July 4
Contact us today for enquries!
Its been another long while since we have updated our threads again.
There has been many things going now with us and we are happy to announce that besides doing our usual detailing/grooming and PPS services.
We are now able to perform
Hardi was one of our very first "walk in" customer at our new spray paint location . He had called in one day to enquire about our grooming/detailing services and after a quick chat over the phone. He decided to come by to for us to take a look at his car.
After a walkabout of his car, we pointed out some issues that could not be restore by Paint Correction techniques as there was rust damage on the body work and the paint was already delaminating itself on a few areas that will only worsen over time.
As we met up over at our new spray painting location, he then ask more about or services and had a first on experience on the cars that we were currently working on and the processes that we go through.
We discussed in detail on what we can do for his restoration project and we were pleasantly surprise that he decided to entrust his car with us.
1) We proceeded to take care of the more serious bodywork issues like rust damage and also areas that the paint was delaminating.
2) Dismantling the car carefully due to its old age and making sure worn clips were not broken. We apply rust converters and also anti rust treatment for the chrome bits that have seen better days to prolong its lifespan further and also changing nuts and bolts that were almost rusted shut together.
3) Then it was time for the most unexciting part of a respray but also the most important.
The prep on the bodyworks.
The process of putty, sanding, putty, putty sanding and primer went on for 3 days.
4) Finally when we were satisfied, The car was ready to be moved into our Spray Booth for a fresh coat of base colour.
5) After checks for runs and any patchiness in the base coat was cleared. It was the time to finally lay on the Spies Hecker MS Clear Coat that really brought out the gloss.
6) 4 more rounds of compounding, polishing and refining was needed to flatten the clear coat to finally bring out the potential of this new respray.
Through out the 2 weeks journey, Hardi was the perfect customer, He never rushed at all while we updated him via whatsapp on the progress.
Coming over every other day after work whilst on his way back home for chit chats and also to take photo along the process like a proud father.
We are fortunate enough to have Hardi as our customer that had further affirm our decision to start our own Spray Painting and Bodywork services for our customers.
To solve issues that we previously could not do and finally becoming a 1-Stop Centre for all your Automotive Aesthetics needs.
Paintwork Sprayed and Refined by B'Shine.
Coated with BEEDS HD Premium Ceramic Treatment.
A leading Paint Protection System that uses Nano-Ceramic Technology that provides Excellent Hydrophobic Performance, Protection and Gloss.
Contact us today for a no obligations chit chat to see what we can do for you!
Bryan 9146 5566
David 9879 2202
Posted July 21
BMW F12 doing a full colour change respray with us.
Owner wanted to change the look of his BMW F12 and chosen the Frozen Grey respray option instead of a vinyl wrap for this purpose.
There are many pros and cons when it comes to a Spray job and Vinyl wrap options but that discussion will be for another time.
Trims like his Front Kidney Grills, Front Lip, Fender garnish, Side Mirrors and Spoiler were all given a new coat of Glossy Black paint as well.
All parts was carefully disassemble, sanded and prepared and sprayed individually for complete coverage of all areas!
Once completed, they was carefully installed again and aligning of the panels was done to a T.
Looking like it has just rolled out from a BMW factory with OEM Frozen Grey Paint Job.
Contact us today for any detailing or spray painting services you might need.
We will be glad to assist with any questions that you might have!
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.