• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Fitting aftermarket rear Led lights

blink

Dear all I am new here and I am looking for some help as I got myself a set of smoked rear lights aftermarket (for my pre  FL a class) . I have a pre facelift 2015 my car came with leds as standard and the lights I am trying to fit are also led. 

original light cluster:
20180611_132618.jpg

smoked rear light cluster: 
20180611_132609.jpg

original plug: 
20180611_131800.jpg

after market plug ( pre 2015? )
20180611_131757.jpg

could anyone guide me in the right direction in regards to a wiring diagram or colours? and if an adaptor exists?  the both seem to have 6 pins  although on the plug fitted to the car these are in a straight line compared to the other which has pins on 2 rows. Thanks in advance. 

• 3 months later...

If anyone is interested I managed to get these up and running, I didn't find any help online so I decided to tackle this with a mate : 

I bought the smoked lights from FK automotive in Germany but the lights are made by DEPO Taiwan 
The aftermarket lights have a foglamp on each side so they will work irrespective if the car is left or right hand drive. 

we had to use a soldering iron and solder cables to the pins of the aftermarket lights and we did cut through the factory plug and crimped universal aftermarket plug 6 pin which
you can buy from most auto shops,

similar to this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fema...811683989.html

oem/ aftermarket lights pins as per pics

20180901_134105.jpg

20180901_175529.jpg

mercedes 1.jpg

mercedes 2.jpg

• Like 1