• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS 2011 C180 Coupe

geniuspear

2nd owner

130k mileage

OMV 39,782

3rd Oct 2011 registered

Serviced recently with plugs, filters all changed. Regularly service at my trusted workshop. Major repair including cam gear and sensors all replaced. Car is ready to go til coe expire no issue. Was serviced regularly at C&C til 2016 when I took over the car. Comes with car cam front and back.

stock condition and used as daily drive which achieve 600km+ a tank consistently
Car is wrapped frozen grey. Scratches here and there due to inconsiderate car doors hitting when parking and also some scratches on bumper due to minor hit and run in my neighbourhood. Would suspect next owner to respray or rewrap. But selling at reasonable price so you can easily cover the cost.

Looking at any reasonable which is slightly lower than most unit on sgcarmart

1st owner is a customer of mine and I took over from him.

Selling as 2+2 car not enough seats for my family

Please SMS/Whatsapp 90675253 only

No Dealer or consignment thanks.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days