Boen

Great to be here

10 posts in this topic

Hi bro and sis..

Collecting my cla 180 mountain grey this sat.. Happy to be part of this big family.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to ur new ride and do post photos of it!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boen said:

Hi bro and sis..

Collecting my cla 180 mountain grey this sat.. Happy to be part of this big family.

 

Hey, when did u book? I'm still waiting... Book in Feb 18...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, golfanatic said:

Hey, when did u book? I'm still waiting... Book in Feb 18...

I booked before cny... From CNC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, darksaint said:

Congrats to ur new ride and do post photos of it!

Thanks bro....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the family. Enjoy the ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can i check.. Is it safe to drive to Malaysia with Merc. My last ride subaru ..no one care. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boen said:

Can i check.. Is it safe to drive to Malaysia with Merc. My last ride subaru ..no one care. :P

Think proton and jap make are higher risk as parts are easier to dispose off?

Merc key hard to duplicate. 

Do install rim locks nuts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, darksaint said:

Think proton and jap make are higher risk as parts are easier to dispose off?

Merc key hard to duplicate. 

Do install rim locks nuts. 

Ok.. Thanks. Point noted on rim nuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did stickers at my fav stickerman place.

Next will need to find a set of nicer rims. This stock set same color as body color.. Sianz

20180502_155026_HDR.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now