• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Side Mirror / Screen Display

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure that your left mirror adjustment button is selected and the mirror will automatically fold down when you're reversing. 

It's also normal that there would be no reverse camera image when the radio and screen are off. 

Hope this helps!

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, The Pro said:

Your kind advice, please!

C180 (2012 model), can the left side mirror be pre-set titled on reverse gear? also if the radio not turn on, the screen is blank when reversing is this normal?

1 hour ago, The Pro said:

Many thanks. However how do I pre-set it first as mine is 2012 model no memory button. Cheers!

You're most welcome. To set the mirror dipping:

1. Put your car in reverse.

2. Select the left mirror function. 

3. Set the mirror to your desired angle. 

When you drive off, the mirror should go back to your driving position and when you put your car into reverse next time, it should resume your set dipped position. 

Don't have unless you've the memory package which include

1. front seats

2. wing mirrors

3. Steering column

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

You are welcome!

In short, if you have memory seats, you will have the reverse tilting mirror!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)