The Pro

Side Mirror / Screen Display

6 posts in this topic

Your kind advice, please!

C180 (2012 model), can the left side mirror be pre-set titled on reverse gear? also if the radio not turn on, the screen is blank when reversing is this normal?

Make sure that your left mirror adjustment button is selected and the mirror will automatically fold down when you're reversing. 

It's also normal that there would be no reverse camera image when the radio and screen are off. 

Hope this helps!

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, The Pro said:

Your kind advice, please!

C180 (2012 model), can the left side mirror be pre-set titled on reverse gear? also if the radio not turn on, the screen is blank when reversing is this normal?

Many thanks. However how do I pre-set it first as mine is 2012 model no memory button. Cheers!

1 hour ago, The Pro said:

Many thanks. However how do I pre-set it first as mine is 2012 model no memory button. Cheers!

You're most welcome. To set the mirror dipping:

1. Put your car in reverse.

2. Select the left mirror function. 

3. Set the mirror to your desired angle. 

When you drive off, the mirror should go back to your driving position and when you put your car into reverse next time, it should resume your set dipped position. 

Tried still cannot and was told I need to untick the software program which is not available with my model. thanks SQ88