• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Just joined :)

Hi All..

I m new here.. but hv drive my Cla 180 for 2 years. 

Was searching for some answers and was directed to this forum .. 

Hoping to get nice advise :)

Just had a bad experience where my tyre give up on me... and was advise by nice people nearby to join AA member for future security.

Dear Merz member..

Anyone here joined AA member? Or the Mercedes 24hr services is sufficient?

Thank you all in advance😘😘

• Like 1

In terms of tyre work, both are fine. AA maybe has a bigger fleet of vehicles, so you'd get a faster response time, although I have gotten good timely service from the CnC mobile guys as well. FYI mine (CLA) is usually battery, so do watch for the warning signs of a weak battery.

stock polar silver CLA180 =)